Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Race
    Description: Race to the finish line using whatever means necessary. In Deathrace: Friendly fire is on so you can kill people to get a better chance of winning. In Lolrace: Players will have no melee or weapon equipment, they would have decreased gravity allowing you to jump higher and cover more distance.
    Rules: No cutting across the map. No Macroing, No Elevating, No Forcelagging / Spiking, No e-lunging, No stalling.
    Prize: The first player to cross the finish line receives 1 event point.
    Game Mods:ESP, F, IA, M, NI
    Variations: Deathrace = Friendly Fire ON; Lolrace = G50, GLAD, NS
    do you think it might be better if you described it, instead of writing it in short? for example:
    Variations:
    Deathrace; Friendly fire is on, players may kill eachother for a better chance to win
    Lolrace; lowered gravity and using no swords forces players to jump around instead of dashing (anything else u can come up with instead of this works too).

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post

1. RTD is optional but if it makes it harder to collect ammo from people who roll certain rolls, then they are just unlucky.
    2. RTD is a luck based component. Besides people with Ninja tend to camp in the air, if they want to win, it encourages them to come down. Wireframe is almost like ESP, in fact it would even be easier to see the Ammo Drop. Bunny mode is all about timing.
    3. RTD is not a hindrance without the IA tag, it just makes it more difficult & more fun.
    agreed to point 1.
    in point2 camping in ninja mode is funny, an object of the event is getting the highest kills to reach the goal, player should come down for kill he cannot kill from the top(distance matter in Fgunz).
    point3 it is more difficult, yes but not fun(2days back hosted same event with 10+players but only 3 players playing others lost their interest in the event)

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    I am accepting feedback towards this discussion til October 10, 2019. After that, I will most likely implement the changes which everyone has agreed upon based on this thread.

Spoiler!

4. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Faky (09-30-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    do you think it might be better if you described it, instead of writing it in short? for example:
    Variations:
    Deathrace; Friendly fire is on, players may kill eachother for a better chance to win
    Lolrace; lowered gravity and using no swords forces players to jump around instead of dashing (anything else u can come up with instead of this works too).
    Nope, I never intended on making the Variations tab have a lot of information. It was only meant to act as a placeholder towards variant event names.

Spoiler!

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Do not merge the events let it stay as it is.
    You can add the AD tag for Freestyle Wars though.
    Last edited by Raphačl; 10-04-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Country
    Thanks
    At this time, I believe only Topic 2 of my suggestions should be implemented reminder this thread will close in approximately 4 days, if there are any oppositions to some of the proposed changes in Topic 2, now is the time to post them.

Spoiler!

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    i personally believe each event should have its own set of rules and not be categorized just to keep things as clear as possible.

however when it comes to events i'm not anywhere as experienced in them as many other players are.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback, will be adding Topic 2 ideas to the Event List.

Spoiler!

10. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Kavi (10-11-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information