Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks

Best one I've made so far I think

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Beast (09-30-2019), GeorgeGFX (09-30-2019), sudo (09-30-2019)

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Love ittttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    am i the only one or is the render kinda blurry?
    anyway it's good i like the color scheme
    BUT
    i wouldn't darken parts of the render itself (legs in this case)
    and i wouldn't make it obvious that you used the render also as a background (maybe blur it or rotate it etc.)
    also not sure about text placement but i mean texts are really weird
    keep it up

5. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Fay (09-30-2019)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    https://imgur.com/2VZ4UZH.png

Best one I've made so far I think
    Some CnC from me;
    This is without a doubt your best work so far, there are a few things that surely need improvement.
    You applied the Rule of Thirds correctly on this one - both render & text placement.
    You left the render unmodified, the hair is cut/unfinished, such parts could be easily fixed with a 5px soft brush and just play around to make the hair look realistic as if it's part of the render itself.
    Learn to use burn/dodge tool, right now I see a light source from the upper right angle and meanwhile her left leg is darkened, the upper part that is.
    Google what Photoshop Vignette is, it would help you a lot to create a good effect on such signatures that have only one light source, in short, it's a shadow trick for edges but not the render, help the depth itself.
    The idea of using the render as a background was good, especially it being guassian blurred but you should have left some of those white spot dots visible, not entirely blurring them all for better depth.
    Try using C4D's, you could have made a really great tag if you used C4D with dark purple / light red color and more effects overall and the GM text shouldn't have had a white stroke on it.
    I would give you a solid 6.8/10 for the great for you've done, keep up the good work, you're definitely improving.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

7. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Beast (09-30-2019), Fay (09-30-2019)

Miya's Avatar UwU

Country
    Thanks
    my mind is blown at this gfx talk D:
    but also: NICE <3

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    am i the only one or is the render kinda blurry?
    anyway it's good i like the color scheme
    BUT
    i wouldn't darken parts of the render itself (legs in this case)
    and i wouldn't make it obvious that you used the render also as a background (maybe blur it or rotate it etc.)
    also not sure about text placement but i mean texts are really weird
    keep it up
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Some CnC from me;
    This is without a doubt your best work so far, there are a few things that surely need improvement.
    You applied the Rule of Thirds correctly on this one - both render & text placement.
    You left the render unmodified, the hair is cut/unfinished, such parts could be easily fixed with a 5px soft brush and just play around to make the hair look realistic as if it's part of the render itself.
    Learn to use burn/dodge tool, right now I see a light source from the upper right angle and meanwhile her left leg is darkened, the upper part that is.
    Google what Photoshop Vignette is, it would help you a lot to create a good effect on such signatures that have only one light source, in short, it's a shadow trick for edges but not the render, help the depth itself.
    The idea of using the render as a background was good, especially it being guassian blurred but you should have left some of those white spot dots visible, not entirely blurring them all for better depth.
    Try using C4D's, you could have made a really great tag if you used C4D with dark purple / light red color and more effects overall and the GM text shouldn't have had a white stroke on it.
    I would give you a solid 6.8/10 for the great for you've done, keep up the good work, you're definitely improving.
    Thx for the advice!

One thing to note is that I didn't use photoshop while making this. I used another site called Pixlr. This means I do not have access to all the different tools photoshop offers. However, I will try to translate any advice you gave me for photoshop to the site I use. Will be doing more soon

Thread Information