justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    Ass****e
    Reason:
    Spamming in Game Room
    Proof/Evidence:

Spoiler!

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Personally, given this games circumstances, I do not believe this punishment deserves a mute. It's an event, and the hoster could've had this problem solved to begin with by silencing the room (that's why it was implemented to begin with), or by telling him spamming will result in a kick.

I do believe this name should be removed with a verbal warning on his account to not create characters with vulgar names, as well as to not spam when in-game.
    That's just my 2cents though.

Edit: Seeing his past, the verbal warning should include that the next time he spams and/or does any other wrong doings, a warning will be added to his account.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-02-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with how Michi says that the host could've silenced the room to prevent this from happening. However, we do have the rule that 5 lines of spamming is enough for a mute. The user should've been aware of this rules and I don't believe that they should get away with it just because "it's an event" otherwise that could lead to repetitiveness.

Regarding the name, a verbal warning at the least should suffice in an attempt that the user will change the name of the character to avoid indecency among the community.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    This occurred when the host asked if there were any questions in the room. The host already silenced the room, so you are saying The room has to be silenced for questions to be asked? I'm confused by this logic. Besides there was another reason why the room didn't start immediately, quite obvious about why.

Spoiler!

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Lol, Relax, this isn't that deep. Not like he was spamming something insulting and he didn't repeat the 5 line spam after that, not saying it's required for punishment to be given, but I mean, this really isn't report worthy in my opinion.

When I was ET I'd just let the small stuff go, you should let loose a lil. Anyway added a 24 hour mute.

Thread Information