Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: MusturdCake

Reason: He always harassing me, He always calls me "he" and "boy", to annoy me, he calls me ugly, and lots of other bad things. I do not want to /ignore because he is going to talk about me behind my back and it is not pleasant to me. He has been doing this for a long time, and I know many players have witnessed it. I could not take lots of pictures, but there were a lot of admins who have seen it and can testify. I don't like to report and I don't do it much, but it's not fun like that.

Proof/Evidence: Here are some pictures I took
    *** I hid some whispers, no need for people to see it

https://imgur.com/a/7EQon4Y

ty.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Alegra,

I have reviewed all screenshots provided and believe he was excessively harassing/insulting you however I did ask you to use to /ignore function more then 3 times which you failed to do.

He kept going on because you kept retaliating. There would be no reason for someone to talk to themselves about YOU or anyone else? That would seem stupid.

He does deserve a mute of 24 hours, however please start using /ignore function in the future.

EDIT: As this is not the first time this user has harassed someone a warning and 72 hours of mute should be added.

Thanks for reporting,

Divine
    Last edited by Divine; 10-05-2019 at 12:29 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Edited.
    what? :o

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Added my own evidence , about 30 pictures of how he behaved today while I was hosting with all of the trials. Gave him a warning and a mute for 48 hours.

Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information