Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    hi, my username is Bewox Im an active gladiator player since like idk 15 years how much has it been already? anyways. Thanks for all the work you have done on keeping this server alive and thank you for keeping gunz alive too in general. My suggestion is really simple. Could you guys please remove the kick-after-30minutes-afk function? Im trying to make 24/7 gladiator rooms, everytime I make em they 100% work out. Gladiators etc ppl looking for specific rooms are out there and they cant be bothered to ehm.. create the rooms and wait a lot so I would just basically leave my computer open to have a gladiator room always and ppl could always join and it would always have players even more than me Im 100% sure. Others servers dont have the afk thingy and it has worked out really well, I know some gladiator players join just to check if there are glad rooms and then instantly leave so.. I would really appreciate it, or if u could release me from that kick thingy or put an option to not get kicked. My character is Bewox. Thank u
    Last edited by #1Chef; 10-09-2019 at 03:29 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to zuxinowo for this useful post:

$hon (10-09-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The reason behind the auto-kick after being inactive in a room is to avoid AFK kills, which could happen in your case, it is also implemented to avoid having people filling up spaces in rooms unnecessarily.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    The reason behind the auto-kick after being inactive in a room is to avoid AFK kills, which could happen in your case
    couldnt you determine if a player is in-game or sitting in a game room though? the suggestion he's making is related to afking in the game room, if i understand correctly.

Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    it is also implemented to avoid having people filling up spaces in rooms unnecessarily.
    is filling up spaces in rooms really a problem nowadays though? there are barely enough rooms to even get filled, lol.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    couldnt you determine if a player is in-game or sitting in a game room though? the suggestion he's making is related to afking in the game room, if i understand correctly.

is filling up spaces in rooms really a problem nowadays though? there are barely enough rooms to even get filled, lol.
    Can't tell if he means game-room or in-game, not specified. Also about your response to filling up spaces, that's not the point, allowing people to AFK in exp gaining rooms is just pointless, free exp 24/7 for anyone to just jump in the room and kill the other person.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I had this idea that we have sticky rooms, maps rotate every x rounds, even when theres 0 players in the room you can still join
    like a room for AnD, tdm(rotation), turbo, gladiator(glad map rotation) but i guess it is impractical , or you could cast like "Amers created a Turbo mode at 007!" all in training room dont know whats going on with other rooms
    that casting could be only for VIPs maybe
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

7. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Divine (10-12-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Perhaps increase the timer to 15 or 20 minutes rather 10?

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    I had this idea that we have sticky rooms, maps rotate every x rounds, even when theres 0 players in the room you can still join
    like a room for AnD, tdm(rotation), turbo, gladiator(glad map rotation) but i guess it is impractical , or you could cast like "Amers created a Turbo mode at 007!" all in training room dont know whats going on with other rooms
    this is a good idea
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    this is a good idea
    yeah true that, instead of making it possible to afk inifinitely, just make sticky rooms yeah, and maybe let players decide the characteristics of those rooms too, in a way that there can be constantly-changing rooms but also stable rooms like... a battle arena team glad that Im 100% would attract players that cant be bothered to create a room themselves, if the admins do these and players pick the correct room combos then yeah it will 100% help

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    I really like this idea, you should make a thread with this suggestion it.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    We used to have an idea where you actually start in a training room as a "lobby", and from there you select what mode you'd like to play. It would make the game way more interactive and also it would be way easier to talk and gather people for certain modes, like tdm, glad, events and bla.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information