Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    hi, my username is Bewox Im an active gladiator player since like idk 15 years how much has it been already? anyways. Thanks for all the work you have done on keeping this server alive and thank you for keeping gunz alive too in general. My suggestion is really simple. Could you guys please remove the kick-after-30minutes-afk function? Im trying to make 24/7 gladiator rooms, everytime I make em they 100% work out. Gladiators etc ppl looking for specific rooms are out there and they cant be bothered to ehm.. create the rooms and wait a lot so I would just basically leave my computer open to have a gladiator room always and ppl could always join and it would always have players even more than me Im 100% sure. Others servers dont have the afk thingy and it has worked out really well, I know some gladiator players join just to check if there are glad rooms and then instantly leave so.. I would really appreciate it, or if u could release me from that kick thingy or put an option to not get kicked. My character is Bewox. Thank u
    Last edited by #1Chef; 10-09-2019 at 03:29 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to zuxinowo for this useful post:

$hon (10-09-2019)

Thread Information