Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like a good update all around, Garden Small is defenitely not a map fit for CW so great that it was reverted, it feels like a good map for duels. The new CW maps probably won't be seen too much or be too popular, but voting exists, so I don't see why anyone should complain about some more variety being added.

I'd like to see some old maps and clothing items being added back, e.g. the old Attack and Defense map was great and had many cool spots

Banned

Thanks
    First of all, thanks so much for the update! Let me state my opinion (for how much it matters)

Fixed NPC logic / AI in Quest and CQ: This has/will completely kill(ed) questing, expect little no questers coming online anymore.
    Fixed invisible bulletmarks for shotguns
    Updated quickleave so people can't avoid death by leaving when getting flipped/lunged
    Revolver Rebalance: Greatly increased accuracy and decreased damage of all revolvers
    Increased Sniper accuracy to 100%
    Added 2 new maps:
    1) Garden Small (good for fast fights and 2v2 CWs)
    2) Skillmap V13 (aka Neon, created by StephanM)

Added Stairway to cw map pool
    Added Island Temple to cw map pool
    Added Pavilion to cw map pool
    Added Garden Small to 2v2 cw map pool

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StJeaNi View Post
    First of all, thanks so much for the update! Let me state my opinion (for how much it matters)

Fixed NPC logic / AI in Quest and CQ: This has/will completely kill(ed) questing, expect little no questers coming online anymore.
    Fixed invisible bulletmarks for shotguns
    Updated quickleave so people can't avoid death by leaving when getting flipped/lunged
    Revolver Rebalance: Greatly increased accuracy and decreased damage of all revolvers
    Increased Sniper accuracy to 100%
    Added 2 new maps:
    1) Garden Small (good for fast fights and 2v2 CWs)
    2) Skillmap V13 (aka Neon, created by StephanM)

Added Garden Small to 2v2 cw map pool
    Because it's no longer extremely easy to quest?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Because it's no longer extremely easy to quest?
    Basically, yes. Oldschool questing will never be populair again (I've tried), especially with the kind of people playing fgunz right now. They all wants quick exp and almost zero effort.

Country
    Thanks
    I think that rewards that apply outside of quest would definitely encourage people to do the hard quests, the weapon level system is really cool and it speeds up the process but it doesn't really mean anything outside of quest. Permanent and/or temporary vanity items (clothing or weapons that have the same stats as LVL99) would be amazing and give questers equips to show off. Especially now that quests shouldn't be as exploitable (at least from what I gathered here), I think it's something that could be reconsidered as I know it's been discussed in the past

Banned

Thanks
    possibly consider adding the rest of the 'small' quest maps including mansion/prison/dungeon which could be useful for normal gameplay maybe but aswell as events where 'small' space is required e.g runfromnade/dag/sword etc.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    bring scrider back
    lot of people wanna play for rank here and i know its super easy but it generated lots of players,
    especially not being here when turbo sewer was a thing now its almost impossible to rank up
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I completed it just now, I like it!

Though, there are couple things that could be improved:

- It's very repetitive, especially the section with the purple blocks in the middle is too much of the same thing imo
    - There isnt much diversity in obstacles. There are only blocks spaced out in different patterns, no different shapes or techniques you have to use.
    - A lot of the map can be crossed with just dashing instead of going across the obstacles

I do like the concept of the neon blocks though
    Yeah, I am only familiar with skillmap V1 through V4 and superflip.
    So I based my map of V1 with some adjustments.

Appreciate the feedback but could you PM me some spots (screenshots) where one can skip parts of the map so I can make a new map that could be harder.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Yeah, I am only familiar with skillmap V1 through V4 and superflip.
    So I based my map of V1 with some adjustments.

Appreciate the feedback but could you PM me some spots (screenshots) where one can skip parts of the map so I can make a new map that could be harder.
    I would appreciate a lengthier map with the ability to look ahead and see the whole map (or atleast most), not the low render distance/fog that you included, but thats just my taste.

other than that, i found it way too easy for me personally (thought i guess it could be used in race events, if team spawns are set correctly), i could pass half the map by just holding 2 buttons (the entire purple diagonals and the last part, just dashing and slashing), and before i knew it, the map ended.

also, just a random thing that might be nice, would be to add random floaty blocks in various orientations around the map, to give it a more realistic feel and immersion to the idea of floating blocks in space, cause right now it feels very empty and you have 1 path, and thats it.
    picture something like this https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/abst...e-47028291.jpg
    or this https://static.planetminecraft.com/f...3328717801.jpg
    but with large gaps between the blocks.
    even if youre going for a tidy symmetry look, there are very cool optical illusions you can do with repeating patterns that wont be so hard on the eye, as long as you scale them up properly (similar to this, but be creative about it;
    https://i.imgur.com/m5hYb.jpg ).
    overall nice map, but too short ;]

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks

Um what the **** dave are you smoking crack?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information