Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Nuggetdinner,

I understand it may seem like they're swapping but they're not.

They're all friends who play in the same cafe and they have every single right to face each other at clan war. They usually create TDM's against each other in-game, if they were actually swapping, wouldn't you think they would have done it non-stop until they reach somewhere top in scoreboard?

EDIT: If they spiked against you during CW, you're more then free to report them with the required evidence.

I can't see swapping at all, again it's not my call but just my opinion.

Thanks,

Divine
    Last edited by Divine; 10-16-2019 at 12:38 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    thank you for reporting.

so this is definitely a weird situation as they are on when most staff are not. last night they were on 7win streak so my clan hopped in too shut down. This is when raph informed me that a clan mate of mine, Rupa, was a friend of theirs and would throw. we won regardless so i never bothered to ss. there was no spiking during my clan war from them or rupa. afterwards i went to bed. while asleep it appears they lose regularly when they start to streak which seems fishy to me however this does not prove they are swapping. we do not have any rules in place to dictate/regulate family vs family clan wars so by anymeans they are more than welcome to clan war eachother. I personally will have to say that i would decline this report due to the lack of evidence to completely verify clan swapping. this being said i will be heavily monitoring said players this point going forward and will be reporting suspicious activites too our staff here on Freestylers World.
    Last edited by Legit; 10-16-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    After heavy thought, I believe that they are not clan swapping. I reviewed the possibilities and even in a scenario where they could potentially be swapping, it's not really in an effective way. As Legit said, I still believe they should be monitored because there are some questionable instances happening among these clans.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Looking at log, and your evidence, they are not swapping.

Please read Divine's comment if you have any further report.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information