swagl000rd

Reason:
    spamming

Proof/Evidence:
    https://puu.sh/EuSHc/7a5c355c1a.jpg

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    To be fair the spammed messages are about 30 minutes apart... as annoying as this guy is. It's also the event channel so I personally take reports like these with a grain of salt. Could be wrong.. but that's what trials are for. I'd let him go with a verbal warning.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-20-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    I'd let him go with a verbal warning.
    this would be true if the user wasnt verbally warned for spamming and harassing dozens of times by the event moderators hosting the events..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    this would be true if the user wasnt verbally warned for spamming and harassing dozens of times by the event moderators hosting the events..
    Fair point, but in accordance to this report the only evidence to mute him are the screenshots you provided.
    ~~~Unless an ET would like to come forward with more~~~

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Bunny,

"Spamming is basically when an individual will constantly repeat the same sentences time and time again within a given amount of time"

What Michi said is correct, although the user keeps messaging, these messages are not the exact same sentence which is being constantly spammed, again being in the event channel while players are in event is not actually bothering anyone but staff. If an ET would like to come forward with any supporting evidence of them being annoyed/harassed in anyway then an action will be taken.

Waiting for more views on this.

Thanks,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    keep it open ill collect more evidence

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have evidence of the previous verbal warning during the event possibly?

Country
    Thanks
    lol

So he didn't help his case (unaware of a report going on against him currently) lol. This can be controversial since I was softcore trolling with him in these screenshots.. Lin told me she was going to reply after her event so just waiting to see if there was anything else.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-20-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Fair point, but in accordance to this report the only evidence to mute him are the screenshots you provided.
    ~~~Unless an ET would like to come forward with more~~~
    Well, to be honest I agree with bunny. this guy joining my events and spamming & trolling, flaming the participants and me non-stop. Morethan I have warned him so many times but he doesn't listen and keep on doing so. I would like to add some screenshots from my side in additional to bunny's report. https://imgur.com/a/JTFkLUJ zona=whore

thank you Sinon <3

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    Well, to be honest I agree with bunny. this guy joining my events and spamming & trolling, flaming the participants and me non-stop. Morethan I have warned him so many times but he doesn't listen and keep on doing so. I would like to add some screenshots from my side in additional to bunny's report. https://imgur.com/a/JTFkLUJ zona=whore
    Wow..

Now his history includes a history of trolling and flaming. Therefore along with the submission and evidence you provided Lin, he clearly does not care about the fact that he is flaming a staffmember. My personal punishment would include a mute for a week (168 hours) and 1 warn added to his account.

Thank you for your reply, Lin.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-20-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information