Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Problems updating?
    Add Gunz.exe and Launcher.exe (or the FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your anti-virus software and make sure to run the Launcher as Administrator!

Hey Freestylers,

we have worked on the next update!

- - - - -

FGUNZ UPDATE // 21 OCT 2019

• Fixed Scrider hangglitch (again)
    • Re-added 640x480 as lowest resolution
    • Added crosshair size/scaling option (so you can change your crosshair size ingame)
    • Added training godmode option (you can choose to enable it on room creation)
    • Reduced respawn delay in training mode to 0 seconds
    • Increased damage of all revolvers
    • Increased damage of all sniper rifles
    • Automatic event description on room join if the room title includes a keyword (for event channel)
    • Added Freestyler's RPG mode

- - - - -

FREESTYLER'S RPG MODE

Yes, that's right! We have created our very own custom RPG mode for GunZ.
    You can enable the RPG mode on room creation and use it in combination with all other game modes to spice up your games!

What is the RPG mode?
    You get 1 point for every kill, which you can use to upgrade one of 10 different skills. Each skill can be upgraded up to level 10 (max).
    It's your choice which skills to upgrade to define and suit your very own playstyle.
    If you have maxed all 10 skills (-> 100 kills) you unlock the special Lightning Melee Perk. Go ingame and try it to find out more!
    The RPG level resets when the game ends or you leave the game - and it has no effect outside RPG rooms, of course.

- - - - -

As always, feedback is appreciated and welcome. We use your feedback to make adjustments and improve the game for everyone.

Enjoy and see you ingame,
    FreestylersWorld Staff

2. The following 22 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Agile (10-23-2019), Alegra (10-21-2019), Amers (10-21-2019), Beast (10-21-2019), BerS (10-22-2019), Bipolarity (10-23-2019), Castiel (10-21-2019), Divine (10-21-2019), Faky (10-21-2019), Hulk (10-21-2019), Ice (10-26-2019), Kavi (10-22-2019), King (10-22-2019), Minato (10-21-2019), Ommadawn (10-21-2019), ParisRS (10-21-2019), Poison (10-21-2019), Prone (10-22-2019), venkysuresh (10-25-2019), yakaki24 (11-16-2019), Zabu (10-21-2019), Zeino (10-21-2019)

Student's Avatar Learning...

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for update.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
    ― Albert Einstein

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    We as staff team have already tried the RPG mode and I can tell you all that it's so much fun!

Thanks for the updates!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update sic

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

6. The following user said thank you to Raphačl for this useful post:

Piccolo (10-22-2019)

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for update

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for the update McSic and Dave!
    Long live Freestyle GunZ!
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Miya's Avatar UwU

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for the SIC update!
    RPG MODE HYPE ALSO YESS THANK YOU FOR REV BUFF <3

Country
    Thanks
    Tested RPG mode, it's pretty amazing, great job. However there's 2 issues I've noticed.

1) It's very hard to pick what you want as you are usually mid-fight so you end up picking something random (and you don't even know what). I'd like to see what I picked in chat, e.g. "Upgraded HP to Level 8", and it would be better if it was CTRL + Number instead of just number, that way you could pick what you want without any mistakes.

2) Balancing issues, there's a lot of power with this, I think the points should be capped at 50, not 100, allowing you to make optimal builds and what not, instead of just being able to max out everything (that's what makes RPGs fun). Alternatively it could be capped to 60, but past level 50, you only get a point per 5 kills, encouraging players to keep getting points, but not gaining as much power. It also allows the lower level players to catch up.

Overall this is a very fun game mode, and I hope people host rooms using it
    Last edited by Skilly; 10-21-2019 at 02:33 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Zelgaduss (10-22-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Tested RPG mode, it's pretty amazing, great job. However there's 2 issues I've noticed.

1) It's very hard to pick what you want as you are usually mid-fight so you end up picking something random (and you don't even know what). I'd like to see what I picked in chat, e.g. "Upgraded HP to Level 8", and it would be better if it was CTRL + Number instead of just number, that way you could pick what you want without any mistakes.

2) Balancing issues, there's a lot of power with this, I think the points should be capped at 50, not 100, allowing you to make optimal builds and what not, instead of just being able to max out everything (that's what makes RPGs fun). Alternatively it could be capped to 60, but past level 50, you only get a point per 5 kills, encouraging players to keep getting points, but not gaining as much power. It also allows the lower level players to catch up.

Overall this is a very fun game mode, and I hope people host rooms using it
    I think for 1) you will get the hang of it once you play it a few times.
    2) is not a bad idea.

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure if 1) is something you can really get a hang of. It's only really a problem for people who use numbers for weapon switching etc. like myself, it's hard to time a kill and stop doing everything immediately to prevent the random point allocation. If not CTRL, perhaps there could be the option of flipping the numbers to work with the F keys or the numpad. It's not too problematic later on as you max out the first few stats, but it's quite hard to pick what you want in the beginning

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information