Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    seems promising thnx a lot

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Not sure if 1) is something you can really get a hang of. It's only really a problem for people who use numbers for weapon switching etc. like myself, it's hard to time a kill and stop doing everything immediately to prevent the random point allocation.
    I use numbers for weapon switching myself and while developing the mode I quickly got the hang of it to not assign points randomly without interrupting my gameplay so I believe you should give it a couple days and see - not just 1 hour after release.

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you

Country
    Thanks
    Best.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I use numbers for weapon switching myself and while developing the mode I quickly got the hang of it to not assign points randomly without interrupting my gameplay so I believe you should give it a couple days and see - not just 1 hour after release.
    I played the mode for 45 minutes in a 1v1, and still haven't gotten used to it (that's already way longer than it should take), ideally you should be able to get a kill, safely dash away, and then upgrade, it's extremely flawed. This would be even worse in an actual game setting where you are fighting multiple players and simply want to move around to survive. I don't see anyone getting used to this unless they use weapons such as rifles or snipers, which they just stand still with and don't press any buttons anyway. I feel like there will be quite a few people having the same issue, and trying to stop playing the game for a second just so you can allocate a point is not ideal, and it's not like you can wait until you're in a safe place, because if you continue playing normally the point will be allocated to some random stat

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Zelgaduss (10-22-2019)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I think this is the first time I actually want to log on FGunZ for 3 years just to test out RPG mode.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I played the mode for 45 minutes in a 1v1, and still haven't gotten used to it (that's already way longer than it should take)
    I kinda disagree with that. We should give it a couple days, get more opinions and see.

If more people agree with you I could change it so you have to press shift + a number to assign a skillpoint.

Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    I think this is the first time I actually want to log on FGunZ for 3 years just to test out RPG mode.

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure if 1) is something you can really get a hang of. It's only really a problem for people who use numbers for weapon switching etc. like myself, it's hard to time a kill and stop doing everything immediately to prevent the random point allocation. If not CTRL, perhaps there could be the option of flipping the numbers to work with the F keys or the numpad. It's not too problematic later on as you max out the first few stats, but it's quite hard to pick what you want in the beginning
    Tried it, I agree with Skilly here.

Before I flip tables, Mr McSic explain how the hell do you even add your skills during a TDM?
    Do you expect everyone to sit their asses down and wait for you to add your upgrades during mid-fight?

Played about 50 rounds of AnD with the mode, I insist you bind a double-inputted command to add and even better, to check their current upgrades.
    Last edited by Zelgaduss; 10-22-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    Pro Zelga

Officially retired on - 28/12/2016

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    rpg mode yooo thats sick. was hoping that your stats would carry to other rooms with rpg tag tho cause idk if i'd wanna spend hours in a single game just for the stats to get wiped once its over

**havent played yet but i agree with what the others are saying about lvling up skills, should have some kind of shortcut since this is such a fast paced game. When I'm playing league i often use ctrl + qwer to lvl up skills instead of clicking the hotbar since im in the middle of fighting/farming. it's much quicker and efficient
    Last edited by -AznNinja; 10-23-2019 at 12:46 AM.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Hulk (10-23-2019), Ommadawn (10-23-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I have yet to test this mode, no real luck at the time I went ingame (at least 50% of the people were afk of the 30 being online).

13. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Student (10-23-2019)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information