Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I have yet to test this mode, no real luck at the time I went ingame (at least 50% of the people were afk of the 30 being online).
    Come in game. let's test.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I have yet to test this mode, no real luck at the time I went ingame (at least 50% of the people were afk of the 30 being online).
    Come now and I play with you

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zelgaduss View Post
    Tried it, I agree with Skilly here.

Before I flip tables, Mr McSic explain how the hell do you even add your skills during a TDM?
    Do you expect everyone to sit their asses down and wait for you to add your upgrades during mid-fight?

Played about 50 rounds of AnD with the mode, I insist you bind a double-inputted command to add and even better, to check their current upgrades.
    Insist, lol. I give you RPG mode and you insist I do this and that. Not the best choice of words. How about you show a little appreciation instead of insisting.

Anyhow, as others agree it'll probably be ctrl + number since users are unlikely to hit both by mistake, unlike shift which is used for blocking.

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Skilly (10-23-2019)

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zelgaduss View Post
    Tried it, I agree with Skilly here.

Before I flip tables, Mr McSic explain how the hell do you even add your skills during a TDM?
    Do you expect everyone to sit their asses down and wait for you to add your upgrades during mid-fight?

Played about 50 rounds of AnD with the mode, I insist you bind a double-inputted command to add and even better, to check their current upgrades.
    Are you slow to pick and press the skills you like to upgrade?
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    RPG Mode is fun..I like the speed skill hh
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I find rpg mode quite fun and irregular to the game, you don't have to complain about it, and you don't have to play it either hence it's a mode, you have the freedom whether you want to play it or not.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Insist, lol. I give you RPG mode and you insist I do this and that. Not the best choice of words. How about you show a little appreciation instead of insisting.

Anyhow, as others agree it'll probably be ctrl + number since users are unlikely to hit both by mistake, unlike shift which is used for blocking.
    Would it also be possible to add a client-sided message telling you what you upgraded (and level)? Not necessary but would be a nice QOL

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Would it also be possible to add a client-sided message telling you what you upgraded (and level)? Not necessary but would be a nice QOL
    I came up with something else for that (to inform you which skill you upgraded) you will see in the next update.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I came up with something else for that (to inform you which skill you upgraded) you will see in the next update.
    I just watch McSic work now that I'm old and grumpy. He's actually done quite a lot for fgunz (coding) lately. I'm surprised he still has more planned for the future.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Just played it lol, pretty neat. Really cool to see these kinds of additions to such an old game. I see now how the point allocating works, personally it doesnt bother me since i don't use numbers to switch but i understand where the others are coming from. It's too bad im ass at gunz lmao, over here gettin few kills while the strong just get stronger.
    I could see this feature being useful in quest/cq if it did work with those modes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information