Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    As title stated, I'd like to make a complaint/report regarding Ommadawn being incompetent handling towards my feedback and comments regarding the new mode and hence muting me without any official verbal warning.

I would provide screenshots but unfortunately I was force-relogged in-game and on forum chatbox before I had my chance to proof his mishandling of verbal comments/criticism.

Expecting a person that has such authority in-game and on forums, I would expect a minimal level of professionalism and competency to stay calm and handle any comments despite positive or negative intentions. But I would doubt his abilities to handle further players or any similar cases in the future as he prioritize on silencing such proceedings and neglecting his responsibilities to ease or assist players.

On a side note, this has been a long on-going issue with Freestylers community as most moderators does not even have a shred of accountability towards their actions. hence again as a reminder they would ultimately become judge, jury and executioner. I will not bother to state names regarding the matters in the past but I would like to address this to the Freestylers team to re-evaluate your moderators more thoughfully.

Note - do not even bother locking this thread as I have been well-aware majority of the cases does not conclude with a win-win situation. All replies are are being screenshotted as proof and as well the moderators to prove their capabilities to handle cases in a more serious mentality. If a group discussion that needs to be made to sort this out, I would like to inform the Freestylers team to be aware of my time zone (GMT +8) as it may affect the speed of rectifying this matter.

Thank you for acknowledging my post and I shall await for any further updates from the higher authority side.
    Last edited by Zelgaduss; 10-22-2019 at 08:16 PM.
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    Pro Zelga

Officially retired on - 28/12/2016

Thread Information