Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    let's cut to the chase,
    basically, infected is unplayable now.
    too many zombie types, no skill is required to be zombie because all you can do is dash and jump.
    now there is no way for zombies to kill a camper AT ALL unless the camper make a huge mistake.
    what i ask is this:
    for infected to be playable you need:

1. to remove all the zombie types. this is most of them are absolutely useless.

2. make zombies able to lunge. the only way to fight a human with DMG3 is with elunge/lunge. you might suggest to play the game with no damage modifier but this is worst, as humen can mostly take on only one zombie at the time which makes the game unplayable again.

3. remove the 4 players threshold at the start of the game. this is no brainer, there aren't as much players these days.
    i remember back in 2016 when we played infected the worst thing was to open a new room because it would take time to get 4 players in the room and by the time the 4th player join the 2nd already left.
    also there is no real reason why you can't play infected with two people.

4. i don't know if it's a bug but i saw that the original zombie don't regenerate life when a human is infected, this is a big no, the original zombie does most of the work for the zombie side due to his larger health pool and the ability to regenerate his health when a human is infected. even with the ability to lunge it is quit hard to take down a good player that decided to camp without the increased health pool and knowing that if you pull it off you will have your health back at max again.

either make it another game mode and call it classic infected or change the current infected game mode, i see that some people that i used to play infected with back in the day are coming back to play fgunz and i would love to be able to play infected with them again.

if you are reading this please support this post be commenting or by clicking the thanks.
    help us make infected great again!
    Last edited by Complaint; 10-26-2019 at 01:27 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Complaint for this useful post:

Alegra (10-26-2019), CondeLizard (10-26-2019), danielzdr (10-26-2019), Faky (10-26-2019)

Thread Information