Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    let's cut to the chase,
    basically, infected is unplayable now.
    too many zombie types, no skill is required to be zombie because all you can do is dash and jump.
    now there is no way for zombies to kill a camper AT ALL unless the camper make a huge mistake.
    what i ask is this:
    for infected to be playable you need:

1. to remove all the zombie types. this is most of them are absolutely useless.

2. make zombies able to lunge. the only way to fight a human with DMG3 is with elunge/lunge. you might suggest to play the game with no damage modifier but this is worst, as humen can mostly take on only one zombie at the time which makes the game unplayable again.

3. remove the 4 players threshold at the start of the game. this is no brainer, there aren't as much players these days.
    i remember back in 2016 when we played infected the worst thing was to open a new room because it would take time to get 4 players in the room and by the time the 4th player join the 2nd already left.
    also there is no real reason why you can't play infected with two people.

4. i don't know if it's a bug but i saw that the original zombie don't regenerate life when a human is infected, this is a big no, the original zombie does most of the work for the zombie side due to his larger health pool and the ability to regenerate his health when a human is infected. even with the ability to lunge it is quit hard to take down a good player that decided to camp without the increased health pool and knowing that if you pull it off you will have your health back at max again.

either make it another game mode and call it classic infected or change the current infected game mode, i see that some people that i used to play infected with back in the day are coming back to play fgunz and i would love to be able to play infected with them again.

if you are reading this please support this post be commenting or by clicking the thanks.
    help us make infected great again!
    Last edited by Complaint; 10-26-2019 at 01:27 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Complaint for this useful post:

Alegra (10-26-2019), CondeLizard (10-26-2019), danielzdr (10-26-2019), Faky (10-26-2019)

Mesmerizing's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah Your right complaint some of my friends asked the zombie mode but they played on 24/10/2019 and my friends told me this update is not good ,Tell the staff to make the old one[Normal]

Thanks Complaint
    If Your Bad
    Then Im Your Dad

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Mesmerizing for this useful post:

Complaint (10-26-2019), danielzdr (10-26-2019)

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    I agree

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Alegra for this useful post:

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Country
    Thanks
    he missed the point
    infected isn't played because of 2 reasons
    1. bad game-play - the ONLY solution is to make it normal again!!!
    2. you need to wait for 4 players to join the room, that is impossible these days - the ONLY solution is to remove the 4 players threshold, that threshold was problematic when we had 200 players online every hour of the day, now we have sometimes 40 players, this threshold NEEDS to be removed!!

and what really killed infected was no lunge for zombies

10. The following user said thank you to Complaint for this useful post:

danielzdr (10-26-2019)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    i like old infected and it is a very addictive mode I really want to play the old version, many of fgunz Indian players play this like more than 5hours but sad they are not in forums YOU-KNOW-WHY.

#BRINGBACKINFECTED

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Banned

Thanks
    I do agree, but you have to consider @McSic has put a shit ton of time into coding the current mode, and let's be real, it's never been really given a proper shot.

@McSic, may you wish to reply to this suggestion, I think Infected should me more rewarding, I know it already has increased XP, but maybe even more (3-4x current XP), so it'll be 100% worth it over for example questing.

Now that Scrider has been made almost impossible to duo, I think that part of the game will quickly die.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to ParisRS for this useful post:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I do agree, but you have to consider @McSic has put a shit ton of time into coding the current mode, and let's be real, it's never been really given a proper shot.

@McSic, may you wish to reply to this suggestion, I think Infected should me more rewarding, I know it already has increased XP, but maybe even more (3-4x current XP), so it'll be 100% worth it over for example questing.

Now that Scrider has been made almost impossible to duo, I think that part of the game will quickly die.
    i have given it a real shot, but i can't stand the no lunge for zombies, that's what really killed the game
    a skilled human player is much more op then a skilled zombie WITH lunge
    without the lunge it's just unplayable.
    it's not about the reward for playing the game it's about the gaming experience, if zombies could lunge and you could play with less then 3 players i guarantee at least 1 infected room 24/7
    you want reward? 1 lucky box per 30 killing streak / per 100 kills in infected.

16. The following user said thank you to Complaint for this useful post:

danielzdr (10-26-2019)

Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    I do understand, Why you guy's want Infected to be more playable, It's not because Infected 2.0 isn't playable it's just there's no players to play it. Now a day's Everyone that log-in''s want's to have fun playing TDM/CW, or TURBO. and to troll other players in A/N/D.

The reason behind why FGunZ is having a hard time increasing players It's because of it's balancing system. and lack of decent ideas, I do appreciate what the admins had done for this past few years few updates but still didn't do anything to get back to the top itself.

Players are use'd to have a donor gun with (10/dmg - 900 Delay - Donor Shotgun) aswell as other guns Genesis/Duelisto/BlackMamba/Pony/ that has 900 delay and 10 damage back then.

these are the core Item for pro's that they used more often back then,

LB/Pony, with Donor/Sword.

LB/Mamba 1/2 / DeadlyKatana

LB/Genesis / Invi/Sword.

LB/Donor'SG / Libel Katana

LB/Duelisto / Umbra Katana

FACT: current version right now = LBX LB LBX LBX LB LBX LB LBX?!?

1 rare item LBX = ruined all these donor guns Pony/Mamba/Genesis/DonorSG1&2/BlackInfinity1&2)

Not just that, it decreased the amount of donations that players donates why? once that they have these LB,LBX whats the point getting those other DonorSG's at the donation shop when they're useless.

I know, right now every donor guns are 10/DMGE ASWELL LB/LBX the difference is just LB's have 50 less delay.
    & by that those players that have spent/spend hundred of dollars will be sure dissapointed.

Now the solution for these server is to rebalance it again perfectly, HITBOX isn't a problem anymore the balancing system issue itself. Once these issue is addressed decently the server will slowly grow and increased the players, without doing any advertising.

Here's my idea, hear me here. LB'x doesn't need to be remove in GENERAL. It's more like a skin instead of removing it why not make it as a core SKIN for Limitbreaker?

Let's just say Limitbreaker the GOLDEN One. Once you have the Limitbreaker X < You can change you're current Limitbreaker Golden One to a new LimitBreaker X the skin itself? and I think thats the only solution for these server to get back up again.

This can be counted untill Limitbreaker 5? like how it is now for example. Limitbreaker 1 Normal v7. Limitbreaker 2 X v8 .

And use this to other donor guns like Black Mamba 1/2 get to 5.

The naming of the guns isn't a problem for example Genesis this gun had like a snake python or something idk, but make another version and name it Cobra. It's not gonna be that hard to make a new version of Genesis just remove the upper part the green one or just recolor it and once it reached it's level 5 there will be a decent animation for the gun as a reward for the player's for purchasing all the guns 1 to 5.

And don't get any Inspiration to other games like CS:GO, I do like the skins of the new rare guns, but as you can see these guns are used for FPS not TPS. You can see stylish/well made skin's if you're in FPS mode, but once you are in TPS you really can't see it just the half of the gun at the front and thats it. aldo the enemy can see what gun are you using still, they can't see the decent style skin of the guns unless they're really close to you. Hope admins listen to this one.

Anyway that's all. Just think about It.
    Thank you for understanding my not fluent English/wrong grammar.

- Hope you guys can understand.

18. The following 3 users say thank you to Glaizel for this useful post:

Complaint (10-26-2019), danielzdr (10-26-2019), Oriqin (10-26-2019)

Student's Avatar Learning...

Country
    Thanks
    That's a good point, i agree too because i like the old infected mode.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
    ― Albert Einstein

20. The following 2 users say thank you to Student for this useful post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information