Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
    let's cut to the chase,
    basically, infected is unplayable now.
    too many zombie types, no skill is required to be zombie because all you can do is dash and jump.
    now there is no way for zombies to kill a camper AT ALL unless the camper make a huge mistake.
    what i ask is this:
    for infected to be playable you need:

1. to remove all the zombie types. this is most of them are absolutely useless.

2. make zombies able to lunge. the only way to fight a human with DMG3 is with elunge/lunge. you might suggest to play the game with no damage modifier but this is worst, as humen can mostly take on only one zombie at the time which makes the game unplayable again.

3. remove the 4 players threshold at the start of the game. this is no brainer, there aren't as much players these days.
    i remember back in 2016 when we played infected the worst thing was to open a new room because it would take time to get 4 players in the room and by the time the 4th player join the 2nd already left.
    also there is no real reason why you can't play infected with two people.

4. i don't know if it's a bug but i saw that the original zombie don't regenerate life when a human is infected, this is a big no, the original zombie does most of the work for the zombie side due to his larger health pool and the ability to regenerate his health when a human is infected. even with the ability to lunge it is quit hard to take down a good player that decided to camp without the increased health pool and knowing that if you pull it off you will have your health back at max again.

either make it another game mode and call it classic infected or change the current infected game mode, i see that some people that i used to play infected with back in the day are coming back to play fgunz and i would love to be able to play infected with them again.

if you are reading this please support this post be commenting or by clicking the thanks.
    help us make infected great again!
    Agreed siiir...
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

2. The following user said thank you to Oriqin for this useful post:

Complaint (10-26-2019)

Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post
    I do understand, Why you guy's want Infected to be more playable, It's not because Infected 2.0 isn't playable it's just there's no players to play it. Now a day's Everyone that log-in''s want's to have fun playing TDM/CW, or TURBO. and to troll other players in A/N/D.

The reason behind why FGunZ is having a hard time increasing players It's because of it's balancing system. and lack of decent ideas, I do appreciate what the admins had done for this past few years few updates but still didn't do anything to get back to the top itself.

Players are use'd to have a donor gun with (10/dmg - 900 Delay - Donor Shotgun) aswell as other guns Genesis/Duelisto/BlackMamba/Pony/ that has 900 delay and 10 damage back then.

these are the core Item for pro's that they used more often back then,

LB/Pony, with Donor/Sword.

LB/Mamba 1/2 / DeadlyKatana

LB/Genesis / Invi/Sword.

LB/Donor'SG / Libel Katana

LB/Duelisto / Umbra Katana

FACT: current version right now = LBX LB LBX LBX LB LBX LB LBX?!?

1 rare item LBX = ruined all these donor guns Pony/Mamba/Genesis/DonorSG1&2/BlackInfinity1&2)

Not just that, it decreased the amount of donations that players donates why? once that they have these LB,LBX whats the point getting those other DonorSG's at the donation shop when they're useless.

I know, right now every donor guns are 10/DMGE ASWELL LB/LBX the difference is just LB's have 50 less delay.
    & by that those players that have spent/spend hundred of dollars will be sure dissapointed.

Now the solution for these server is to rebalance it again perfectly, HITBOX isn't a problem anymore the balancing system issue itself. Once these issue is addressed decently the server will slowly grow and increased the players, without doing any advertising.

Here's my idea, hear me here. LB'x doesn't need to be remove in GENERAL. It's more like a skin instead of removing it why not make it as a core SKIN for Limitbreaker?

Let's just say Limitbreaker the GOLDEN One. Once you have the Limitbreaker X < You can change you're current Limitbreaker Golden One to a new LimitBreaker X the skin itself? and I think thats the only solution for these server to get back up again.

This can be counted untill Limitbreaker 5? like how it is now for example. Limitbreaker 1 Normal v7. Limitbreaker 2 X v8 .

And use this to other donor guns like Black Mamba 1/2 get to 5.

The naming of the guns isn't a problem for example Genesis this gun had like a snake python or something idk, but make another version and name it Cobra. It's not gonna be that hard to make a new version of Genesis just remove the upper part the green one or just recolor it and once it reached it's level 5 there will be a decent animation for the gun as a reward for the player's for purchasing all the guns 1 to 5.

And don't get any Inspiration to other games like CS:GO, I do like the skins of the new rare guns, but as you can see these guns are used for FPS not TPS. You can see stylish/well made skin's if you're in FPS mode, but once you are in TPS you really can't see it just the half of the gun at the front and thats it. aldo the enemy can see what gun are you using still, they can't see the decent style skin of the guns unless they're really close to you. Hope admins listen to this one.

Anyway that's all. Just think about It.
    Thank you for understanding my not fluent English/wrong grammar.

- Hope you guys can understand.
    thanks for your opinion but thet's not the question i wish to discuss in this thread.
    it's about how to make infected more playable with our current player base.

Country
    Thanks
    thanks for your opinion but thet's not the question i wish to discuss in this thread.
    it's about how to make infected more playable with our current player base.
    read at the top.... (The reason behind why FGunZ is having a hard time increasing players It's because of it's balancing system. and lack of decent ideas, I do appreciate what the admins had done for this past few years few updates but still didn't do anything to get back to the top itself.)

this ^ lack of players... and i agree i don't like the current version of zombie mode asofnow...
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

5. The following user said thank you to Oriqin for this useful post:

Complaint (10-26-2019)

Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    read at the top.... (The reason behind why FGunZ is having a hard time increasing players It's because of it's balancing system. and lack of decent ideas, I do appreciate what the admins had done for this past few years few updates but still didn't do anything to get back to the top itself.)

this ^ lack of players... and i agree i don't like the current version of zombie mode asofnow...
    i did read his comment, but i see the number of active players as a given rather then the subject of this post.
    first we should adjust the mode for less players and only then we should focus on increasing the player base imo.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    let's cut to the chase,
    basically, infected is unplayable now.
    too many zombie types, no skill is required to be zombie because all you can do is dash and jump.
    now there is no way for zombies to kill a camper AT ALL unless the camper make a huge mistake.
    what i ask is this:
    for infected to be playable you need:

1. to remove all the zombie types. this is most of them are absolutely useless.
    That makes no sense. Why would you need to remove all Zombie types to make it playable when the default (regular) Zombie type is still there? Makes absolutely zero sense. You complain that it's hard to kill campers as a zombie and at the same time say that all zombie types should be removed so there's only one zombie type left - making it even harder for zombies. What about those players that enjoy playing other zombie types unlike you?

In another post you state that "the real reason infected died" is because lunge was removed. So if you really want to go straight to the point and not bring up random points with lacking logic, then say that all that really needs to change is readding lunge.

You also say it's impossible to get 4 players in your game, so it must be allowed to play infected with 2 players. It's impossible to get 4 players. 4. Really? 4. Really?!

Also, let me get straight to the point now. I don't know when you joined or when was the last time you played FGunZ prior to Infected 2.0 but Infected received this huge revamp BECAUSE it wasn't played anymore at all. It did not kill the mode but it was the sole reason why this mode was revamped: to make it active again BECAUSE it was dead. After the revamp it was actually played again and the feedback was positive. Unlike you, many players enjoyed being able to pick different zombie types and not being forced to play the same shit every time.

And I will not even respond to this other off-topic post that basically said FGunZ is dead because of our (actually good / fair) balance that actually decreased the p2w aspect/money gap and that limitbreaker should be removed because it's no longer superior to other guns.

Declined.

And if you want lunge back in Infected then go ahead, make a poll about that and see if more people agree with you (than disagree). From my POV lunge would make zombies too OP as it's basically glitching your way into others to infect them and that's not how it should be imo.

I don't know why Infected died in the first place (could have been because all people want now is quick EXP EXP EXP Turbo/Scrider), but I can tell you it was the reason why this mode was revamped.

8. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Ommadawn (10-26-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information