Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion description:
    Heylo folks,

When any FM replies to a report, we can all see that he or she replied, but never what's actually going on. My suggestion is not to make it visible to the entire community, but to hide that reply from the general chatbox. Maybe send an automatic reminder to the user that there's a response his/her appeal/report.

This would also go for unban appeal now that I think of it.

2. The following user said thank you to ParisRS for this useful post:

Halcyon (10-26-2019)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i would pay 100euro just to see those ****ing threads
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

4. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Halcyon (10-26-2019)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You're literally talking about one line or two, does it really interrupt you? I mean I guess it's possible but no reason to make an automatic reminder just so you won't be able to see the line "-name- replied to report in forum reports", too much work.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    You're literally talking about one line or two, does it really interrupt you? I mean I guess it's possible but no reason to make an automatic reminder just so you won't be able to see the line "-name- replied to report in forum reports", too much work.
    No it doesn't bother me personally at all, it would just look a bit more professional.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    No it doesn't bother me personally at all, it would just look a bit more professional.
    It's already professional and doesn't interrupt anyone.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    It's already professional and doesn't interrupt anyone.
    In my opinion it's not, those things, just like donation questions etc shouldn't be visible to the public, not in any way.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I agree but for another reason.

I don't like that the name of whoever made the report shows in chatbox, it is basically just showing who was snitching.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I can agree with this. Unban appeals and reports shouldn't have a message in chatbox since they cannot be viewed by other users anyway.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I can agree with this. Unban appeals and reports shouldn't have a message in chatbox since they cannot be viewed by other users anyway.
    In addition, what's the point of us being able to view the completed reports? I mean, ofcourse the reported person should have access to it, in order to have information on his mute/ban.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    In addition, what's the point of us being able to view the completed reports? I mean, ofcourse the reported person should have access to it, in order to have information on his mute/ban.
    Now that can be good for some reasons Imo. You get to know who was hacking for example, so you know who to pay attention closely to in the future, you'll know if they bypass, you'll get to know if they are swapping. Just a bunch of things that's can be nice if you want to help our community and server in a positive way. Because it is the community that helps us the most by taking out the trash (reporting), the GM's just then takes care of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information