Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

• Revamp Survival Rewards

Survival quest gives 37500 exp per round in every maps
    I think the exp should be increased as play round increases because finishing survival mode is not easy and taking at least 2 hours to complete (Mansion Survival). it surely deserve more rewards.

• Add drop rewards in Survival

Playing Survival doesn't give you anything but exp unlike other quests. Adding a new quest droplist in survival mode would be great to make it more popular. the high req. level item drops, the higher round it goes.

• Add an option/ability on CQ drop items (armor, Mag, and Ring)

Except for CQ weapons, Such as CQ armor set (head to shoes), Scrider's Ring, and Scrider's Magazine, they don't have any PVE options unlike weapons do.
    Literally, getting Legendary tier'd those items are good-for-nothing. it will be nicer if those get buff.

Delay reduced for Scrider's Magazine
    Buff Max weight for Scrider's Ring
    Increase PVE dmg % for armors as it was planned to implanted in game by S1lent and SecretsOtheP in V7. it was sort of implanted but PVE DMG% didn't work /wasn't active in V7.

[ATTACH]PVE_DMG%[/ATTACH] / https://imgur.com/a/56T4i0y

• Add HP/AP/AMMO drops on NPC in Scrider

I don't know why these npcs created by Scrider doesn't give any HP/AP/AMMO unlike other CQ and Quest. Indeed they should drop them to make it more playable.

• Upgrade Quest Drop Items

Getting Legendary tier item is pain in the ass and yet it is extremely hard to get level 30 legendary tier item.
    So what i'm trying to suggest is that re-add the gem upgrading feature which is removed, but for quest items.
    So quest players can upgrade their quest item to max level by combining same tier item with rate of success. if upgrade fails, you can retain the item by paying bounty or destroyed

For example,

Req.lv 0 [RARE] Quest lv. 18 Rusty Sword x Req.lv 5 [Rare] lv. 20 Iron Sword = Req. lv 0 [Rare] lv.19 Rusty Sword

Only combining with max level with same tier upgrades to next tier

Req.lv 0 [RARE] Quest lv. 30 Rusty Sword x Req.lv 5 [Rare] lv. 30 Iron Sword = Req. lv 0 [Epic] lv.1 Rusty Sword
    [/COLOR]

The former item is the item that you want to upgrade, the latter item is for sacrifice.

• Fix Result Screen Error in Survival

Result screen has been like that since V7. Just background is changed
    https://imgur.com/a/0wQI24f V7
    https://imgur.com/a/40Jjj19 V8

[Rank] [Team/Squad name] [Points] or [Rank] [Name of participants] [Points] would be better. Listing names horizontally seems possible if you enlarge the frame box.
    If you go with Team/Squad name, then you need to add pop-up box to insert team name when game mode is changed to Survival.

I don't know how the points are calculated (probably with some calculation with k/d and round you reached). anyway it needs to be fixed.

• Disabling RPG tag in Duel mode

It is quite unfair for just joined user to face the enemy with max lv dmg and vamp. there's no way of defeating that kind of enemy and also it could lead to abusing.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Satan for this useful post:

Buddhism (10-27-2019), LostX (10-28-2019)

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Also..

- change how the drops work in normal quest so we can see what tier the item is without having to go in inventory
    - change the EXP on Palmpow Quests..they are lower and are harder than other quests
    - Fix scriders HP,it keeps bugging at we see it at 0 while another player sees it at much higher, but even when it works the HP is draining at a relatively constant rate, so this client sided(?) issue is making scrider more difficult to kill
    Last edited by Buddhism; 10-27-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    Also..

- change how the drops work in normal quest so we can see what tier the item is without having to go in inventory
    - change the EXP on Palmpow Quests..they are lower and are harder than other quests
    - Fix scriders HP,it keeps bugging at we see it at 0 while another player sees it at much higher, but even when it works the HP is draining at a relatively constant rate, so this client sided(?) issue is making scrider more difficult to kill
    1. Basically you want CQ drop in Quest, I'm agreed with it
    2. I don't really see palmpoa's bosses hard as broken golem, lich, or zombie queen II, so I don't see this so necessary, maybe the really thing about exp they need to change is on zombie queen II, I see it more challenged than others, and also buff exp in 65 pages (specially in prison one, I sthink it should be like 500k exp since it's the 3rd more harder quest).
    3. And this isn't only on scrider, it's on all CQ, with the time I've learned that CQ have a different method for host NPCs. In normal quest the NPCs hp have a delay when you shoot to them when you're in team, as more lag you have (or other of the team) more delay it'll take for kill NPCs. But in CQ this is more hard, cuz in normal quest the client try to fix the lag, but in CQ not, so when you shoot to a x box or boss in team, you'll have the issue that some of the NPCs will be "bugged". (IDK if I explained it good, it's a lil bit hard for me to explain it). The only method I can think to fix this is that add the quest host method to CQ, but with that we'll have the immortal bug, so I don't think it's a good idea.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Also, I would like lvl difficult (I mean sacrifice system) gives you more change to get legendaries (maybe something like 0.25% per lvl, I think it would be great, and maybe this can be a solution for your suggestion of upgrade quest drp items). About your others suggestions I'm agreed with them all. Buffing exp in each round you complete it's a nice idea, and adding rewards it's good too (for me it isn't necessary making new drops for survival, reusing the normal drops of bosses it's enough cuz I think it's not so easy making new stuff on pve items). About a ranking for quest on survival would be really nice, it'll add a competitive feeling on Quest modes. About armor sets, magazines and rings, I think it should be something like this:

Armor Sets:

Common lvl 30: adds 5hp+ 5ap+ (per part of the set)

Uncommon lvl 30: adds 15hp+ 15ap+ (per part of the set)

Rare lvl 30: adds 25hp+ 25ap+ (per part of the set)

Epic lvl 30: adds 50hp+ 55ap+ (per part of the set)

Legendary lvl 30: 80hp+ 100ap+ (per part of the set)

Warning: these changes only works on quest, CQ and survival, if you use these sets on PVP it shouldn't works, so this shouldn't annoy PvP players. Also, the numbers I've given are only examples, I don't mean they should be like that, they're just an example for people can get the point.

Scrider magazines:

Common lvl 30: 950ms delay, 8 packs of ammo

Uncommon lvl 30: 875ms delay, 9 packs of ammo

Rare lvl 30: 775ms delay, 10 packs of ammo

Epic lvl 30: 625ms delay, 12 packs of ammo

Legendary lvl 30: 400ms of delay, 15 packs of ammo

(As I said on sets numbers, these only are examples for people can have an idea)

Scrider's weight ring

Common lvl 30: 11+ weight

Uncommon lvl 30: 12+ weight

Rare lvl 30: 14+ weight

Epic lvl 30: 17+ weight

Legendary lvl 30: 20+ weight

I think these changes can be really nice for quest, but all depends on mcsic and Dave
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

6. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Satan (10-28-2019)

Thread Information