#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Legit is in 20 words?
    A: Astral King with both feet in the real world seeking balance for the YOUniverse.

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: hmm thats pretty far away. In 10 years I will be 37 years old, traveling around the world playing music and sharing the message of peace, love unity and responsibility through my music. When I am not traveling I plan to be doing Project Management or Financial Advisory. Along side large scale real estate(16+ unit appartment buildings). At that point I would like to be thinking about going to university to become a teacher to eventually share my experiences with future generations.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: Amazon founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos with a net worth of $112 billion I would change the world making it a better place to live for everyone.

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: hands down McSic. McSic has always had nothing but the best interest for the freestylers community and still does. He works daily on future projects coding everything by hims self lately because of the lack of coders left in the gunz community. He is one of the best things to ever happen to our community and Im glad he is still here with us.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: edating simulator

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Chef as GM. Unfortunately Chef had to step down as GM because he is no longer able to put in the time he feels is required to be a good Game Master. Big Up Bro, that takes a humble and genuine person to make that decision themselves. That being said he is extremely knowledgeable, fun and charismatic which make him one of the best GM's we have ever had. Luckily we still have him on our team as Forum Master but he will always be missed as GM. Plus hes good a cooking.

#7 What is the one thing you would change or add to V8?
    A: Honestly, I would say balancing of all items but we all know this is happening with time.
    Maybe making Bounty Meds a bit better so there isnt as much of a gap between donor n bounty meds should come sooner than other balances first.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: I have 3 things that mean the world to me. Music, Cars and Video Games. I wouldnt be able to choose. lol

#9 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
    A: I would get a down payment on a 16+ unit apartment. hire a manager that lives in the apartment. renovate. pay it off in 3 years. rinse repeat but go bigger every time.

#10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: I'd have to keep my sight. you can feel sound, id still be able to make music with a subpak and feel everything.

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: I actually really love the times we are in now. the world is changing in ways nobody could ever imagine, its messed up, its amazing and I wouldnt want it any other way. but if I had to choose it would be 300-400 years in the future to see how it all turns out!

#12 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
    A: I don't personally have a preference to hair color. I have a pretty unorthodox views on relationships and mostly look for someone who has value. Be it lust, conversation, connection, similar interests etc etc.

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: Tobacco from a bong. usually mixed with mj sometimes by its self. where I am from we call it "Poppers".

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    A: Spirituality, astral projection and enlightenment.

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: Amazon rain forest.

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Hard work and persistence will help you achieve everything you want in life.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: I would to to europe, I have ancestors and relatives out there and it would be awesome to meet them all.

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?
    A: Moniker - All Black // https://soundcloud.com/beatsbymoniker/allblack

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: Infinite self confidence. from time to time I personally can struggle with self confidence and it holds me back until I break through it. I would be much further ahead it i didn't ever have this issue.

#20 If you were on a plane that was crashing down and you could save 4 people with you, out of the Freestylers community who would they be and why?
    A:
    Mcsic and Dave. because without them we community cant exsist.
    Shura because hes one of my best friends in the entire gunz community plus hes pro.
    Minnie, one of my oldest friends here on Freestylers World and it just wouldnt be the same without her.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Tuesday (Novemver 5th 2019).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question or recommend someone for the next Player Spotlight.
    Yes Player Spotlights are back, expect them on a weekly basis from now on.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 10-29-2019 at 08:14 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Divine (10-29-2019), Legit (10-29-2019), Michi (10-29-2019), Student (10-29-2019)

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    thank you for having me. id like to nominate Alegra

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    thank you for having me. id like to nominate Alegra
    Questions for Legit:
    -Who out of all the staff team you define as best in general?, Dave and McSic don't count.
    -Why nomimate Alegra?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Can't find my name anywhere so this spotlight is boooooriiiiiing!!

Gotta say, you have some pretty unique goals. You seem passionate so I'm sure you'll do well within business.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Castiel (10-29-2019), Legit (10-29-2019)

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Questions for Legit:
    -Who out of all the staff team you define as best in general?, Dave and McSic don't count.
    -Why nomimate Alegra?
    1: best in general would be game knowledge, ingame skill, fun, community engagement and amount of work put in to being staff. Ommadong

2: I was actually contemplating you(castiel) or alegra but decided alegra because i didnt want to just stick with staff members. reasons for alegra is shes quite active in game, events and discord chat. She has quite alot of potential in becoming a staff member in the future as she will be more mature and a well known member of the community.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

8. The following user said thank you to Legit for this useful post:

Ommadawn (10-30-2019)

Thanks
    I stopped reading at question 1 literally sounds like the most boring spotlight ever someone demote this gm

10. The following user said thank you to Yeezy for this useful post:

Legit (10-29-2019)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Damn popper are what we call that you sniff and itll loosen your muscles, gay people take it before you know

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Damn popper are what we call that you sniff and itll loosen your muscles, gay people take it before you know

What the **** did you smoke before posting this

ot I didn’t know we still did these

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    1: best in general would be game knowledge, ingame skill, fun, community engagement and amount of work put in to being staff. Ommadong

2: I was actually contemplating you(castiel) or alegra but decided alegra because i didnt want to just stick with staff members. reasons for alegra is shes quite active in game, events and discord chat. She has quite alot of potential in becoming a staff member in the future as she will be more mature and a well known member of the community.
    Not if Linzor kills the community first

14. The following user said thank you to Castiel for this useful post:

ParisRS (10-30-2019)

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Whaa~
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

16. The following user said thank you to Hellish for this useful post:

Legit (10-30-2019)

Thread Information