Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Hi,

You see, ET's are here to make events to ensure our community are having fun, they are not here to deal with individuals who keep making reports about them for the smallest mistakes, it turns out the people who keep complaining and reporting them are the same users every time.

I've seen this in-game myself.

Example: A & B are last two alive in RFN, (run from nade) A is just a regular user who just joined and hardly plays events, B is the user who complains 24/7. A will win and B will make a complaint/report or a public comment "RIGGED or YOU TARGETED ME" these are all childish. But if B wins A wouldn't care, it's just a event.

So banning the same users who ruin it for majority will be the best/easiest. (from events)
We are a community here and you don't need to add some fake shit like "Hello", "Sorry to hear about that", "We are sorry" etc. You sound like those automated responses a big company would give lol and generally people dont like to be talked down to like children :thumbs_up:

- - - Updated - - -

idk if its just me but i already agree with the players instead of the ets by the responses and the passive-aggressiveness coming from the ets