Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    320
    Thanked
    15
    Thanks
    176
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Itís actually against our protocol to be ignoring players and it is a reportable offense, for the same reason that we canít reject our whisper (else it wouldíve been done by me a long time ago.)

    Now myself and the other staff members are not aware of the reasoning behind your banish from said hosts events, but they seem well justified with your ignorant reply.
    If you feel that you were mistreated by someone hosting events, you should be reporting them to the hacker & player reports section. We do not bias our replies in any way, and most if not all issues against a staff member are pretty much all resolved. You just havenít done anything about your ďunjustified bansĒ as of yet.

    Now.

    Im gonna say something. And I do not want any of the other staff members to take this as a personal attack towards them, as I appreciate everything that the EMs are doing, there are more events nowadays than there ever was back in my day as an Event Moderator witb 300+ online, which is impressive considering events arenít nearly as fun with less players. But understand this: with more players, the past staff members (myself included) were constantly flooded in chat and constantly worrying about keeping the event running else there will be chaos in the room. Nowadays events get around 10 people, allowing the hosts to pay attention to what the players are saying and how they are reacting. To be completely honest I probably ignored all the complaints that I would get during events because I knew that I was not breaking any rules of the event, and if someone REALLY felt otherwise, they can report me, which has happened once by the @OP, topkek.

    if you people are bitching at a host
    and constantly wondering why you were killed
    and whining as to how an event moderator is hosting an event
    maybe you should calm the **** down and realize that this is a game, and that behind the screen of a staffmember
    is a functioning human being with feelings, just like yourself

    how do you think it feels when people are calling you an idiot or retard when youíre trying to dedicate YOUR time to make THEIR gaming experience just a bit better

    bunny personally I feel like this thread is you subtly being butthurt because to be completely honest here, I have seen you go back and forth with hosts that were at one point your friend, which is a bit sad considering you used to be on the staff team yourself and you understand how frustrating the event process can be at times

    maybe if you have a problem you should try fixing it by becoming an event moderator yourself to fix them first hand

    your events werenít so cookie cutter either tbh, noones are

    now it wouldíve been helpful for you to explain or provide evidence of the incorrect actions staff members have been executing in their events, it wouldíve really helped your case more but to be completely honest I kind of see where you are coming from

    For the record, I am only putting my opinion to show the players that we as a staff team are not 1 euphoria that agree on everything, and if any of the things that I list below want to be disregarded by current hosts, so be it lol.
    1) Rocketman is not supposed to have a sword
    2) Rocketman is also not supposed to include the host spamming the rockets everywhere, it completely ruins the event
    3)CoM is supposed to be hosted the exact way bunny explained it, I donít really understand what the problem was in a recent event (if you can shed some light that would be helpful)
    4) please stop ****ing using all the different weird rockets in dodgeball like the grenade launcher
    they are not fun and enjoyable at all and only make an already competitive event even harder
    i understand that itís a rocket and the players are to just dodge them, but the poison balls and the fireballs are so ridiculous
    maybe for an extra point or for a certain round and kept at a minimum are these rockets fun to use during dodgeball, but every round is so annoying.
    5) when hosters are hosting, please do not comment to the players backlash if they call you an idiot or other slander. it will only put you in a more difficult position.
    tell them that they will be kicked if they continue to be annoying and thatís that, and collect evidence and report them to the GM team so they can be dealt with accordingly.
    6) impossible t/f should not be a thing anymore and I hope the one time I was apart of it was the only time that was hosted because it was very frustrating to the players
    7) be more understanding to the players. I understand that we are the ones contributing our time for the players, but at the end of the day, itís the players that matter the most - as annoying as they can be...... they are what keep this game alive and ensuring their needs are met as long as it is of reasonable boundaries, because we volunteered OURSELVES to be a staff-member. As frustrating as it can be, we DID sign up for all the bullshit that we deal with from the players... itís what makes us the
    best server. Having staff that actually care and are honest and kind towards the players, and are fairly active.

    I do NOT believe ANYONE should be banned from ALL events, but more of a zero tolerance rule, like, you tell the player that one smart remark and they will be getting the boot. Letís not make events smaller than they already are please.

    although I am getting a feeling that this thread was made out of anger, Iím glad it is here cause Iíve wanted to say this for a while I just havenít, but now I have :I
    I dont report people, is my reply really ignorant? I really wonder, never made a fuss about anything nor i will report anyone. Got kicked from a event once and never joined again..

  2. #12
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Posts
    3,046
    Thanked
    1,348
    Thanks
    1,070
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    I dont report report people, is my reply really ignorant? I really wonder, never made a fuss about anything nor i will report anyone. Got kicked from a event once and never joined again..
    Then that’s the problem; you don’t report, therefore disqualifying your reason to complain about being banned from 4 hosts events... you haven’t said anything about it.


  3. #13
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    320
    Thanked
    15
    Thanks
    176
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Then that’s the problem; you don’t report, therefore disqualifying your reason to complain about being banned from 4 hosts events... you haven’t said anything about it.
    Where am i complaining o?

  4. #14
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Posts
    3,046
    Thanked
    1,348
    Thanks
    1,070
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Where am i complaining o?
    Originally Posted by Zoro
    Come on man, dont post that bullshit. Everyone clearly knows most ETs dont give a rats ass about hosting. For them, its about some digital power and circle orgy jerking with their friend group.

    Well what do i know? I was only banned from 4 different host event for calling them 'idiots'. Clearly calling them a idiot was ruining events for everyone. But i could care less
    Could be just me but I heard the smashing of the keyboard with this :/


  5. #15
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    320
    Thanked
    15
    Thanks
    176
    https://imgur.com/a/EHpYbji
    Im pretty layed back

  6. #16
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Country
    Posts
    122
    Thanked
    108
    Thanks
    38
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Come on man, dont post that bullshit. Everyone clearly knows most ETs dont give a rats ass about hosting. For them, its about some digital power and circle orgy jerking with their friend group.

    Well what do i know? I was only banned from 4 different host event for calling them 'idiots'. Clearly calling them a idiot was ruining events for everyone. But i could care less

    Apprently the /ignore function isnt available for staff members
    well said.
    not well known because im ur dad.

    my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

  7. #17
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    587
    Thanked
    712
    Thanks
    418
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Hi,

    You see, ET's are here to make events to ensure our community are having fun, they are not here to deal with individuals who keep making reports about them for the smallest mistakes, it turns out the people who keep complaining and reporting them are the same users every time.

    I've seen this in-game myself.

    Example: A & B are last two alive in RFN, (run from nade) A is just a regular user who just joined and hardly plays events, B is the user who complains 24/7. A will win and B will make a complaint/report or a public comment "RIGGED or YOU TARGETED ME" these are all childish. But if B wins A wouldn't care, it's just a event.

    So banning the same users who ruin it for majority will be the best/easiest. (from events)
    We are a community here and you don't need to add some fake shit like "Hello", "Sorry to hear about that", "We are sorry" etc. You sound like those automated responses a big company would give lol and generally people dont like to be talked down to like children :thumbs_up:

    - - - Updated - - -

    idk if its just me but i already agree with the players instead of the ets by the responses and the passive-aggressiveness coming from the ets
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  8. #18
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    747
    Thanks
    410
    If you all have such a huge issue with how ETs do their job, then either make a report or apply to be one yourself so that you can be this magical change in the community that you desperately crave so much. It's not even like you get a cash reward out of this, so why are people getting so stressed out over it ? You get event points to exchange for TEMPORARY items, or if it's really that important to you, a very, VERY minimal amount of coins. In which case there are way more efficient ways to get coins without donating.

    Whole point of events is to bring fun to the community and give something to do. If you're not having fun because of ETs not doing their job correctly/fairly, then report it so they can be punished and eventually demoted. But tbh you're probably not having fun because you lost when your ego told you you should've won, you're a sore loser, and now you're over-analyzing gameplay recordings and screenshots to find a bullshit reason to compile a report. Speaking of reports, if this is really an important matter to any of you, then I'd suggest citing some sources from your reports to make things more believable and back yourselves up when you say things aren't being done the right way around here.

    Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

  9. #19
    Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Country
    Posts
    204
    Thanked
    47
    Thanks
    90
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    If you all have such a huge issue with how ETs do their job, then either make a report or apply to be one yourself so that you can be this magical change in the community that you desperately crave so much. It's not even like you get a cash reward out of this, so why are people getting so stressed out over it ? You get event points to exchange for TEMPORARY items, or if it's really that important to you, a very, VERY minimal amount of coins. In which case there are way more efficient ways to get coins without donating.

    Whole point of events is to bring fun to the community and give something to do. If you're not having fun because of ETs not doing their job correctly/fairly, then report it so they can be punished and eventually demoted. But tbh you're probably not having fun because you lost when your ego told you you should've won, you're a sore loser, and now you're over-analyzing gameplay recordings and screenshots to find a bullshit reason to compile a report. Speaking of reports, if this is really an important matter to any of you, then I'd suggest citing some sources from your reports to make things more believable and back yourselves up when you say things aren't being done the right way around here.
    Well said.

  10. #20
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,033
    Thanked
    2,759
    Thanks
    1,130
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Itís actually against our protocol to be ignoring players and it is a reportable offense, for the same reason that we canít reject our whisper (else it wouldíve been done by me a long time ago.)
    Kind of unrelated to this discussion but I wish it were possible to ignore staff members, some events dont require you to pay very close attention to what the host says at all times (or even when the staff member isnt the one hosting) cause some of them can actually flood chat quite a bit and theres nothing you can do about it (but like i said kind of irrelevant in this discussion)


    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    and if someone REALLY felt otherwise, they can report me, which has happened once by the @OP, topkek.


    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    bunny personally I feel like this thread is you subtly being butthurt because to be completely honest here, I have seen you go back and forth with hosts that were at one point your friend, which is a bit sad considering you used to be on the staff team yourself and you understand how frustrating the event process can be at times

    maybe if you have a problem you should try fixing it by becoming an event moderator yourself to fix them first hand
    I'm trying to be as not-subtle as I can without personally attacking staff members but this is the only place where a criticizing constructive opinion/a suggestion for change can be even slightly accepted.
    During the previous applications my activity wasnt sufficient to actually apply for the role and get accepted, something that has changed since the et trials.

    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    For the record, I am only putting my opinion to show the players that we as a staff team are not 1 euphoria that agree on everything, and if any of the things that I list below want to be disregarded by current hosts, so be it lol.
    1) Rocketman is not supposed to have a sword
    2) Rocketman is also not supposed to include the host spamming the rockets everywhere, it completely ruins the event
    3)CoM is supposed to be hosted the exact way bunny explained it, I donít really understand what the problem was in a recent event (if you can shed some light that would be helpful)
    4) please stop ****ing using all the different weird rockets in dodgeball like the grenade launcher
    they are not fun and enjoyable at all and only make an already competitive event even harder
    i understand that itís a rocket and the players are to just dodge them, but the poison balls and the fireballs are so ridiculous
    maybe for an extra point or for a certain round and kept at a minimum are these rockets fun to use during dodgeball, but every round is so annoying.
    5) when hosters are hosting, please do not comment to the players backlash if they call you an idiot or other slander. it will only put you in a more difficult position.
    tell them that they will be kicked if they continue to be annoying and thatís that, and collect evidence and report them to the GM team so they can be dealt with accordingly.
    6) impossible t/f should not be a thing anymore and I hope the one time I was apart of it was the only time that was hosted because it was very frustrating to the players
    7) be more understanding to the players. I understand that we are the ones contributing our time for the players, but at the end of the day, itís the players that matter the most - as annoying as they can be...... they are what keep this game alive and ensuring their needs are met as long as it is of reasonable boundaries, because we volunteered OURSELVES to be a staff-member. As frustrating as it can be, we DID sign up for all the bullshit that we deal with from the players... itís what makes us the
    best server. Having staff that actually care and are honest and kind towards the players, and are fairly active.
    couldn't agree more with all of these.


    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    although I am getting a feeling that this thread was made out of anger, Iím glad it is here cause Iíve wanted to say this for a while I just havenít, but now I have :I
    Unfortunately this is the only environment where you may actually critisize decisions by the event team because otherwise you are not only called a whiner/constant complainer and are told that you can leave whenever you want, but you are also threatened to be kicked from the event. This puts in a bad light some of the players who do apply constructive criticism as they are treated equally to those who dont. As said in the next quote.

    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    add-on; getting feedback from players that isnít straight insults could definitely help them host better in the future. But the way a majority of the event players like to play is to whine as to why they were killed or kicked without providing any constructive criticism.


    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    If you all have such a huge issue with how ETs do their job, then either make a report or apply to be one yourself so that you can be this magical change in the community that you desperately crave so much. It's not even like you get a cash reward out of this, so why are people getting so stressed out over it ? You get event points to exchange for TEMPORARY items, or if it's really that important to you, a very, VERY minimal amount of coins. In which case there are way more efficient ways to get coins without donating.

    Whole point of events is to bring fun to the community and give something to do. If you're not having fun because of ETs not doing their job correctly/fairly, then report it so they can be punished and eventually demoted. But tbh you're probably not having fun because you lost when your ego told you you should've won, you're a sore loser, and now you're over-analyzing gameplay recordings and screenshots to find a bullshit reason to compile a report. Speaking of reports, if this is really an important matter to any of you, then I'd suggest citing some sources from your reports to make things more believable and back yourselves up when you say things aren't being done the right way around here.
    Make a report- responded by hate and expect the future to be full of "if you want to leave the door is open, or you can report me if you want" about every statement you make.
    Apply to be one yourself- already answered to michi.

    Just gonna remind you that this discussion isnt about making reports about staff members, its about recommending changes that would otherwise be completely ignored due to the lack of open-mindedness from some members in the event team.
    I don't need to cite shit, this isnt about proving that ets arent doing their job correctly, my job isnt to convince you. Join events and see for yourself if you wish.
    Its true that this matter is important to me regardless of the importance of event points (which even if negligble to most players, its a big source of coins for consistent winners. 2 coins per event point). That is because event points aren't everything, the points of events are to join and have fun yet injustice in decision making and bias does the opposite. To me, the point of report is getting justice (the same can be said about many other players, like leo, except they dont bother with making the report).
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-01-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)