Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Trevor

Languages: C++, PHP, HTML, SQL

Information about me:

I've been around GunZ For quite a while. I have countless hours of modifying and editing and developing the source. I've added, modified, and cleaned up many sources.

Got child characters working, Its quite simple, add it as another race. I have the models and clothes if you require and or want them. I wouldn't suggest making them public due to the hitbox modifications
    that would be needed. Flashing usernames, blah blah blah, easy crap. I know I am being very informal, but I know you guys don't have a dev currently and McSic is working alone atm.
    I'm just here to let you guys know if you need help, I am here. I'm not worried about position or anything like that, I have avatars that are fixed, and are ready to be added. I've already sent Raphael the working
    DBZ Goku Base, SSJ1, SSJ2 and SSJ3 forms, working 100%, just out of good will. GunZ is not a game that I will allow to die off. I have Infected, blitzkrieg, Minecraft quests, etc. You name it I got it is basically what
    i'm saying. Regardless of approval or denial, feel free to msg me for help

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by AncientVu; 11-01-2019 at 10:11 AM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to AncientVu for this useful post:

JakeWarden (11-01-2019), LostX (11-01-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Hey, thanks for applying, we're always looking for devs.

I know that someone on RZ worked on a custom gunbi server and created those/similar chibi characters with custom animations a few years ago and released them on RZ. Also I think I remember the DBZ character from a release on RZ a few years ago. I'm wondering if you actually created the models you posted or just got your hands on them and reexported/fixed them. Same for the other stuff you said you have, such as Infected and Minecraft quests. I have seen it all in old releases on RZ. Did you actually create it or just downloaded?

That minimap in GunZ was also released on RZ a few years ago, basically it's there by default but disabled. It would require custom minimaps/images for all custom maps (40+) to function properly in custom maps and that's kind of why it's not enabled (and because I don't see much use for it).

5. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (11-01-2019)

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Removed my ramblings abt pathing for blizkrieg lol
    Last edited by AncientVu; 11-01-2019 at 06:59 PM.

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Ii didnt say i created the models, although the avatars were broken, the chibi on RZ was never released as far as i knew, it was a WIP. The goku avas are just fixed, not created, i currently have 71 avatars that are fixed. I focus mostly on coding.

Like i said, i have alot of stuff i can supply you with, i have almost 2 tb worth of stuff, alot of it is from RZ, but its all stuff that was or is still broken. The avatars were relatively easy to fix. I also have working hobo santa that i fixed. Since xmas is comming lol
    Last edited by AncientVu; 11-01-2019 at 06:43 PM.

FGunZ Legend

Country
    Thanks
    I believe the minimap is actualy just xml work, but yes for 40+ custom maps it would be tedius

Oh and please allow me to say this. GunZ is dying. At this point even if you were to use old stuff from RZ it would be ok. No one would turn their nose at it because this is an effort to keep the game alive at this point and it would be recognized as such. There arent many servers that are left, not to mention ones that can even compete. My goal is to keep GunZ alive. I have a server but i havent released and i dont advertise. My goal isnt to compete, i want to keep the game
    iv loved for so long alive. Thats why i came here to offer stuff. Im not looking for a position as staff. I want to help improve wherever i can. If you ever see someone advertise my server, please let me know, it is a bannable offense to advertise my server on FG.

You and i have been around for a long while McSic. GunZ doesnt deserve to die. If u ever need some help im here bro lol.

Heres my discord if u want to get in touch with me. Sliphs#9397
    Last edited by AncientVu; 11-01-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks
    I see. We are looking for devs that create fresh and unique content and don't just give us files that were created years ago (possibly even by others). If you want to provide us with content that you'd like to see ingame then you can go ahead and do that, but a Dev position here requires more than that.

Also not sure what your rambling regarding Blitz was about or what problems you think we might have which we actually don't. I wasn't looking for your advice regarding Blitz.

Thanks
    (Since I was told my post wasn't clear enough)

We are looking for developers that create fresh and unique content.

Who said we can't or don't go to RZ to grab other releases? lol. It's just that we don't want devs that only provide us with content they downloaded from RZ.

Nothing wrong with leeching, but we don't need a dev to leech for us when we can do that ourselves.

I mean, let us know once you create new content. And when I want stuff from RZ, I go to RZ and download it.

Thread Information