Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    hai when i try to run the game this happens
    dw.png
    “I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers”

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Tried to restart your computer and router yet? Also tried to whitelist the Launcher.exe and gunz.exe in your firewall and anti-virus software?

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Tried to restart your computer and router yet? Also tried to whitelist the Launcher.exe and gunz.exe in your firewall and anti-virus software?
    Yes did. but i figured dat it works with VPN and i dont get any more errrors, but my ping goes high over 200 with vpn n laggign so much dat i don want to use it.
    “I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers”

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    "The connection with the server was reset." usually indicates an anti-virus OR internet service provider that resets (blocks) the connection. Since you say it works with a VPN, it might be your ISP blocking the launcher request as part of a security filter .

Try to go to http://updates.fgunz.net/patch.xml.comp or http:// and see if it downloads or if it gets blocked.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    "The connection with the server was reset." usually indicates an anti-virus OR internet service provider that resets (blocks) the connection. Since you say it works with a VPN, it might be your ISP blocking the launcher request as part of a security filter .

Try to go to http://updates.fgunz.net/patch.xml.comp or http:// and see if it downloads or if it gets blocked.
    yes it downloads n also deleted gunz.exe n updated it from launcher again and same problmb when i press start the game
    "The connection with the server was reset"

kinda complicated..

i turned all anti-viurs off btw. same as firewall too
    Last edited by Dalah; 11-06-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    ohhhhh Wait. I deleted gunz.exe now n tryin update it again from launcher n i got des

we.png

r they blocked really ? even though tested those links you given to me n nothing was blocked from downloading,, it is really complicated..

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, that's an anti-virus issue. Even when it's disabled, some anti-virus software still blocks stuff.
    Also right click the launcher > run as administrator.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yes, that's an anti-virus issue. Even when it's disabled, some anti-virus software still blocks stuff.
    Also right click the launcher > run as administrator.
    it worked when I updated gunz.exe from the launcher using a vpn, then turned it off and started the game right away,
    n had some lag and ping was high again then used the common /ForceNat in lobby and it fixed at all..

I just have only one anti-viurs and its AVAST and added gunz to its exception list.

n btw tried it on my laptop on the same network n it works right away n no problmbs.

n also i'll upgrade my windows to 10 and redownload whole game files again from began, because i fear its windows 7 wot im using now is causing this.. pertty old shiityy dead.

Do i wanna know?

Country
    Thanks
    dont work

Thread Information