Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Point is, I'm not the only person to be upset about the way current events are hosted, everyone whos been an active player a few years ago (for example michi, who replied to my debate thread asking for dodgeball rounds to go back to how they once were, without all those annoying elements that arent fun to dodge, except fire) would agree that the way a lot of events are hosted but never say anything except in environments like these where your opinion is 'accepted'. The truth is, not. enough. people. are. speaking. out. about. how. events. are. hosted.
    This ^
    we want some fair plays instead of ets rushing the event(with these rockets)with impossible phases to end it faster
    ,remove these element rockets or make a specific event for them.
    Nimer K.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    This ^
    we want some fair plays instead of ets rushing the event(with these rockets)with impossible phases to end it faster
    ,remove these element rockets or make a specific event for them.
    Id assume that the newer admin weapons were implemented in order to expand the creativity of newer events.. I actually think I have one in mind.
    But I also agree with this, although I’ve been told there are people that enjoy this (don’t know how,.. but)

Thread Information