Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^ALavan

Reason: Abusing the kick function & encouraging others to press Y on me aswell, for no reason at all, the staff can confirm who was in that room.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/rrG6wjD

PS; I recommend an arabic or hebrew GM to handle this, idk what he wrote at all, but I don't think it was that harmful.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    About the Hebrew part - He wasn't flaming or anything, he simply told them to press y and said "dammit" ( I guess because the vote kick got rejected?).

About the kicking part - You basically proved that he did it once, do you have more evidence of him abusing the kick function?

Banned

Thanks
    I do not have more evidence of him clearly abusing the function.

I reported it cus he's fully aware of this, and the 3x rule is really weird if I may so myself, you can do it like twice and like "whatever, I had my laugh", if I may suggest something, just make it once. It's basically bug abuse.

But if you have to stick to the rules that apply now, feel free to decline.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 11-12-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I can't really punish him for kicking you once, according to the screenshots you've provided - it doesn't look like he abused at all, could be a normal vote kick. But yea as you said yourself, rules are rules.

Declined.

Thread Information