Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Sup everybody !

In this thread we have a discussion about how FGunZ can get more players and recognition.

My Idea: Like the streaming awards, have awards for FGunZ related material that gets 200 or more views on video platforms. It can be anything from cosmetic items to custom jjangs, shotties, weapons, coins whatever. Make people want to create more FGunZ content.

Important: At the moment if you go on youtube and search "GunZ", "GunZ the duel", "GunZ private server" you find absolutely ZERO videos of FGunZ, now that's a problem, that means there is no way of FGunZ to be found. In fact I searched for FGunZ and youtube recommended me videos of that other pserver.

That other popular server has videos ranging from 10,000 thousand to 170,000 thousand viewers, and all of them are on front page. We can't go down without a fight, if there is no way of finding FGunZ, it doesn't matter if were the better server, people want to search. find. download. play.

The playerbase is doing pretty good, and I dont want to stirr up some pessimistic drama that happened some time ago after v8 player drop, but we gotta put up a fight before its too late, this is just thinking in to the future.

And a question to casual players who just say "i dont care", then why put all this money, time and energy in to a private server and not want it to succeed to the fullest, lets work together and get FGunZ to 130 daily in 2020!

And as always, please check out my videos like and comment something, youtube will promote videos that get views and interactions (comments and likes)

The video I predict will get to the front page:

My channel with 7 videos about FGunZ, take some time out of your day and go check them out!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEB...9PsnQDXGxN_K3g
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Divine (11-17-2019), Zeino (11-18-2019)

Thread Information