Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Sup everybody !

In this thread we have a discussion about how FGunZ can get more players and recognition.

My Idea: Like the streaming awards, have awards for FGunZ related material that gets 200 or more views on video platforms. It can be anything from cosmetic items to custom jjangs, shotties, weapons, coins whatever. Make people want to create more FGunZ content.

Important: At the moment if you go on youtube and search "GunZ", "GunZ the duel", "GunZ private server" you find absolutely ZERO videos of FGunZ, now that's a problem, that means there is no way of FGunZ to be found. In fact I searched for FGunZ and youtube recommended me videos of that other pserver.

That other popular server has videos ranging from 10,000 thousand to 170,000 thousand viewers, and all of them are on front page. We can't go down without a fight, if there is no way of finding FGunZ, it doesn't matter if were the better server, people want to search. find. download. play.

The playerbase is doing pretty good, and I dont want to stirr up some pessimistic drama that happened some time ago after v8 player drop, but we gotta put up a fight before its too late, this is just thinking in to the future.

And a question to casual players who just say "i dont care", then why put all this money, time and energy in to a private server and not want it to succeed to the fullest, lets work together and get FGunZ to 130 daily in 2020!

And as always, please check out my videos like and comment something, youtube will promote videos that get views and interactions (comments and likes)

The video I predict will get to the front page:

My channel with 7 videos about FGunZ, take some time out of your day and go check them out!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEB...9PsnQDXGxN_K3g
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Divine (11-17-2019), Zeino (11-18-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    just gonna drop this off here (2.8k views)

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Amers (11-17-2019), Cyanide (11-17-2019), Divine (11-17-2019)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You guys can't realize gunz is just a dying game, no matter what you do, playerbase won't go up drastically as what FG used to be 7 years ago, even gunz section @ RG forum is already dead and inactive.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

6. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Cyanide (11-17-2019), Eddie (11-18-2019)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The reason why you can barely find any FGunZ videos on YouTube is that trolls of other servers have started taking down any FGunZ video with fake copyright notices. If you or anyone else starts uploading new FGunZ videos, there's a good chance they will be taken down as well at some point.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Divine (11-18-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The reason why you can barely find any FGunZ videos on YouTube is that trolls of other servers have started taking down any FGunZ video with fake copyright notices. If you or anyone else starts uploading new FGunZ videos, there's a good chance they will be taken down as well at some point.
    I know how to deal with that already got one video they false noticed up again. Basically if you counter the claim with actual legit laws or law firm the settlement will go to court, but the point is MAIET Entertainment is fake so those rats cant go to court :-)

I will help anyone who is gonna get falsely striked. That false takedown just boils my blood further. If my first video with 12k views didnt get taken down I would probably not be playing fgunz. The reason I came back to FGunZ was because when I was serving in the millitary I got an email that my gunz videos were taken down. After my service ended the time period where you could counter the claims was over. So now I want to DESTROY them, its kind of a personal vendetta

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    You guys can't realize gunz is just a dying game, no matter what you do, playerbase won't go up drastically as what FG used to be 7 years ago, even gunz section @ RG forum is already dead and inactive.
    Like I said, whats the point of going down without a fight? From your pessimistic perspective we should just all suicide in real life because at one point we will all die anyways. If we put so much time, money and energy in to this server, then we should ****ing knock any competition out. Whats the point of just taking it in the ass and slowly die when that other server is probably using shady tactics to limit fgunz' reach anyways. This gunz will die talk has been going on for like 8 years now hahahaha.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Like I said, whats the point of going down without a fight? From your pessimistic perspective we should just all suicide in real life because at one point we will all die anyways. If we put so much time, money and energy in to this server, then we should ****ing knock any competition out. Whats the point of just taking it in the ass and slowly die when that other server is probably using shady tactics to limit fgunz' reach anyways. This gunz will die talk has been going on for like 8 years now hahahaha.
    There is literally no competition at all to knock out, there are just two active servers, one of which has shitons of BR players and don't have anything balanced and then you have FG which has been dying for years now, it hardly keeps 90 ppl during weekends, imo admins should focus on another game and dump FG, chances of suceeding there would be higher than keeping developing it.
    Putting time and effort is simply worthless.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

12. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Eddie (11-18-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    I dont get it why Maiet is not taking dave and the developers of fg and all the servers and make 1 gunz for all
    And sharing it to everyone gunz is back
    Im so sure we can fight the hacks ...
    2006 antihacks was weak now we are more developed in 2020
    Dont tell me all the players grew up its a dead game there is alot of games in this time people play games with all ages csgo lol dota dots etc.
    Unfortunately thats a dream will not come true.
    Last edited by samert; 11-17-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    I agree, we need more players but there's so much I don't know so I can't help lol. I'm here though!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    There is literally no competition at all to knock out, there are just two active servers, one of which has shitons of BR players and don't have anything balanced and then you have FG which has been dying for years now, it hardly keeps 90 ppl during weekends, imo admins should focus on another game and dump FG, chances of suceeding there would be higher than keeping developing it.
    Putting time and effort is simply worthless.
    No need to dump FG. Just develop another game on top.

16. The following user said thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

Buddhism (11-18-2019)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information