Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    -AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    As for new content, i didn't mean only on quests, i meant on pvp too (and no, turbo isn't a really big change of gameplay or a really new content, it's just a deathmatch more frenetic). With new content on pvp i mean something like prop hunt, a new mode that change so much the normal gameplay style of gunz. There wasn't something really attractive for people, and playing all the time tdm, cw, duel and glad make people get tired of the game.

yes i feel this is also a great thing to point out. gameplay gets dry after years because its all the same after a while. new gameplay is never introduced, unlike league where they continuously add new champions/items which alter meta gameplay, fortnite with their many different weapons which create new strategies/tactics. All there ever is to do now in gunz is the same ol kstyle run n gun lol.

just reading this post gave me a spur of ideas so im just ganna type it all out as it comes to mind lol.

-shield weapon? Would replace melee or even both melee+range slots. tank/bruiser gameplay i guess, blocks bullets 100% unless you shoot at the head/exposed areas (toes xd). Be able to nudge/shove as primary attack and secondary would be a charge up? lunge/knockdown or just a instant, more powerful knockback to enemy. could create meta's like shielding ur teammates when theyre low n trying to heal all the while they're getting shot at. i'd see this being ran in 3v3 tdms or w/e (taking elements from different games for example apex legends and gibralter's shield forcefield ability but applying gunz logic to it)

-throwable kunai/knife **optional - with the ability to teleport behind ( or w/e direction that doesnt seem too op, just saying behind for now) the target that was hit with kunai. should be a delay in when u can tele (so that you cant just hit then instantly tele), user that was hit with said kunai would have a marker above their character indicating they have a kunai struck in them and have the potential of being tele'd on. Initial kunai hit does damage, user has option to tele or not (can follow up with slash pb or w/e) idea from naruto xddd some minato shit

skill map quests (lmfaooo). - feel like this has been suggested before but if possible, skill maps with quest format. no monsters obv, just the spawn and the end portal. with each round (room) being a different skill map obstacle. When you complete a skillmap in training, theres no real reward other than just self satisfaction of being able to finish it and say you can, but with skillmap quests you can actually get ingame rewards like xp,unique items, and i will suggest stats/records. Having ingame records of who has completed this map the fastest/attempts/etc.

-Interactive maps. - is it possible to add bots into regular rooms? like quest npcs. Could maybe create things like a target practice system where npcs have set/random spawns and pop out like the carnival game whack-a-mole.

-New quest mode idea, Ariel mode. - a map where players will have to constantly be scaling walls while shooting at monsters to kill them. npcs should 1 hit, to punish the noobs that cant handle wall slash gameplay. (idea from a scene from Zombieland LMAOO, where the squad is stuck on an vertical ride that only goes up and down and zombies surrounded them from all sides while they were stuck up in the air only able to shoot from above.)

-Stats/achievements - gunz is a game full of ego so we should have public achievements/medals that we can flex and show to others. We currently have VIP icons n stuff but I feel we should visually have more stats that will further show how much better you are than others (but in terms of gameplay n such). For example have statistics like duel,tdm,quest rankings and have them show ingame ( like a player spotlight type deal) Medals or achievements such as, king duelist for users who have reached a certain number of duel wins (final placing, not most kills). Deathmatch warrior, reach a certain number of DM wins. Bloodthirsty medal, for reaching a certain amount of kills in their career. Event medal. ETC, and so on. Just something to give recognition to players who are actually good (or tryhard lmao)

-Indepth TAB stats window - ingame, while tabbed you can currently see statistics like user names, room name, k/d/exp etc. What I suggest is a more in depth statistic tracker where you can hover over a user's name and shows a popup window of their personal stats (achievements/medals/activity/etc)

-Ingame Sprays - is it possible to add in custom sprays like fortnite/TF2? Just a little thing to add i feel would add to our personality as a community. Be able to upload our own sprays like how we can upload our clan emblems, and spray them ingame (like in place of a med item? or create new item to show spray? or as a shotgun and instead of bullets being left behind it is your custom spray instead.)

-Freestylers world records - I remember we used to have a thread with a whole bunch of random records lol. like record for most players stacked in a tower, most meds covered on the map, most players in a picture. Just random shit like that I feel would make the community more active in just wanting to do things ingame.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Bunny (12-03-2019), LostX (12-03-2019)

Thread Information