Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by samert View Post
    I dont get it why Maiet is not taking dave and the developers of fg and all the servers and make 1 gunz for all
    And sharing it to everyone gunz is back
    Im so sure we can fight the hacks ...
    2006 antihacks was weak now we are more developed in 2020
    Dont tell me all the players grew up its a dead game there is alot of games in this time people play games with all ages csgo lol dota dots etc.
    Unfortunately thats a dream will not come true.
    Even if we actually wanted to, it's not possible to merge servers because of different databases, client files, server files, staff, $ and conflicts as to who gets what kind of power.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Amers (11-18-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    There is literally no competition at all to knock out, there are just two active servers, one of which has shitons of BR players and don't have anything balanced and then you have FG which has been dying for years now, it hardly keeps 90 ppl during weekends, imo admins should focus on another game and dump FG, chances of suceeding there would be higher than keeping developing it.
    Putting time and effort is simply worthless.
    shut yo damn mouth
    I'm probably speaking on behalf of most if not all fg players, we appreciate and cant thank enough that updates keep running and coming.
    also I don't think the player base will go any lower than this, the remaining people are loyal in my opinion,
    I mean I haven't been playing as I used to, but ya know... I log in from time to time and I genuinely have a lot of fun when I'm around.
    so dear staff, do your best! the community won't fade.. and we are grateful
    p.s idk why i wrote this just whats on my mind after i read what gorgy wrote

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Amers (11-18-2019), Zeino (11-18-2019)

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Even if we actually wanted to, it's not possible to merge servers because of different databases, client files, server files, staff, $ and conflicts as to who gets what kind of power.
    Sad :<
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The trailer competition for V8 only included 10 participants, there is a limited amount of VFXers in the community. Also as Dave mentioned about the Youtube issues, it's clear even with the tournament matches that were uploaded for the 1v1 Tournament in the summer. The channel that I created for Tournaments was taken down along with all the videos on it due to false copyright claims. The appeal with Youtube is still on-going and they haven't replied to me in a month, they don't give a shit and will only get this stuff handled through their stupid bots.

7. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Amers (11-18-2019)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    lol bruh i just tried searching my old "fg is awesome" vid n that hoe got deleted lmao rip.

i like this post tho, media/social media really is a great help in terms of reaching out and grabbing the attention of new players. The way I see it is yes gunz is a dying game, but having a dying community doesn't help it's case either. If we want to revive FG then we have to all come together and contribute something for the community to show that we're still poppin ya'know. I get that not every one is able to create something as big as a video or w/e but every little thing helps so like if one of us DOES make a vid then ALL of us can like/share/etc to show support and our activeness. Create artwork revolving around our FG community, showing off our unique item designs, our personality as a fun,free, and creative community etc.

** imo i think the way to go is to advertise our server/game as if its like a brand new game. we cant keep catering to old experienced players, we have to pull in new gen, like BRAND newgen. kids that have never even heard of gunz before. cause I believe that the experience in discovering the crazy shit you can do in GunZ is pretty unique and fun. (you can see that same spark from fortnite with the building learning curve)

but ya them youtube terrorists suck LMAO pserver wars aint a joke, damn XDD

9. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Amers (11-18-2019)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    lol bruh i just tried searching my old "fg is awesome" vid n that hoe got deleted lmao rip.

i like this post tho, media/social media really is a great help in terms of reaching out and grabbing the attention of new players. The way I see it is yes gunz is a dying game, but having a dying community doesn't help it's case either. If we want to revive FG then we have to all come together and contribute something for the community to show that we're still poppin ya'know. I get that not every one is able to create something as big as a video or w/e but every little thing helps so like if one of us DOES make a vid then ALL of us can like/share/etc to show support and our activeness. Create artwork revolving around our FG community, showing off our unique item designs, our personality as a fun,free, and creative community etc.

** imo i think the way to go is to advertise our server/game as if its like a brand new game. we cant keep catering to old experienced players, we have to pull in new gen, like BRAND newgen. kids that have never even heard of gunz before. cause I believe that the experience in discovering the crazy shit you can do in GunZ is pretty unique and fun. (you can see that same spark from fortnite with the building learning curve)

but ya them youtube terrorists suck LMAO pserver wars aint a joke, damn XDD
    The Facebook page was also taken down with 15k+ likes I believe.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The Facebook page was also taken down with 15k+ likes I believe.
    daaamn thats a bummer. we fr got our shit raided lol.

is it possible to create an ig page and pay for ads? i see alot of random ass startup mobile games n shitty clothes brands/ soundcloud rappers promoting their stuff through ig ads so i mean we could try the same right?

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I think we have a decent playerbase..but advertising should work
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

13. The following user said thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

Amers (11-18-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Let's be real, GunZ has been decreasing in playercount over the past years. It is a given, with all the current better games it would have eventually died anyway.. when v8 came out, alot of good things were implemented, but the key things that made FG, FG were removed. ([R] [IA]) for example really made FG, FG.

I do believe with a few simple rollbacks the server could grow more, but probably never too it's peak again.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Unfortunately fg doesnt replicate the og gunz on this server u can 3 shot someone across the map v8 the reason this server died instant loss of 200 players

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information