Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
lol bruh i just tried searching my old "fg is awesome" vid n that hoe got deleted lmao rip.

i like this post tho, media/social media really is a great help in terms of reaching out and grabbing the attention of new players. The way I see it is yes gunz is a dying game, but having a dying community doesn't help it's case either. If we want to revive FG then we have to all come together and contribute something for the community to show that we're still poppin ya'know. I get that not every one is able to create something as big as a video or w/e but every little thing helps so like if one of us DOES make a vid then ALL of us can like/share/etc to show support and our activeness. Create artwork revolving around our FG community, showing off our unique item designs, our personality as a fun,free, and creative community etc.

** imo i think the way to go is to advertise our server/game as if its like a brand new game. we cant keep catering to old experienced players, we have to pull in new gen, like BRAND newgen. kids that have never even heard of gunz before. cause I believe that the experience in discovering the crazy shit you can do in GunZ is pretty unique and fun. (you can see that same spark from fortnite with the building learning curve)

but ya them youtube terrorists suck LMAO pserver wars aint a joke, damn XDD
The Facebook page was also taken down with 15k+ likes I believe.