Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    lol the video you posted that you thought would be on the frontpage was taken down - theyre stalking our forums like actual losers

Spoiler!
    that moment when the co-owner of another server is so desperate to steal players :/

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Old graphics are fine in all honesty.

Toxicity is in every game, take League of Legends for example.
    The sad thing is we should not ban ever toxic player in here, if you do that you have litterly no one left playing.
    Though I personally wish it stayed more on an ego level as a toxicity level, since I kind of enjoy the ego and 200IQ brain players on GunZ, it makes the game more competitive like (1vs1 with 11-0's smackerino's).

As for new quests, it takes a lot of time to develop a new quest (with new characers, animations, the levels and what you said new skills).
    Ik that toxicity is on every game, but the difference is that on gunz is like 80% of the people are toxic. League of legends have a big toxicity community, that's right, but the comunity of that game is so much bigger than gunz, so the toxic people aren't a really big part of the community of league of legends. While in gunz, the community is small, and the majority are toxic.

As for new content, i didn't mean only on quests, i meant on pvp too (and no, turbo isn't a really big change of gameplay or a really new content, it's just a deathmatch more frenetic). With new content on pvp i mean something like prop hunt, a new mode that change so much the normal gameplay style of gunz. There wasn't something really attractive for people, and playing all the time tdm, cw, duel and glad make people get tired of the game.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

3. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

-AznNinja (12-02-2019)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    just add a ranking system 4Head people having ranks so they can flex

5. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

-AznNinja (12-02-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    just add a ranking system 4Head people having ranks so they can flex
    Agreed, we only have clan ranking and every other ranking is irrelevant (people playing turbo 24/7 to have most exp in the game lol.)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    As for new content, i didn't mean only on quests, i meant on pvp too (and no, turbo isn't a really big change of gameplay or a really new content, it's just a deathmatch more frenetic). With new content on pvp i mean something like prop hunt, a new mode that change so much the normal gameplay style of gunz. There wasn't something really attractive for people, and playing all the time tdm, cw, duel and glad make people get tired of the game.

yes i feel this is also a great thing to point out. gameplay gets dry after years because its all the same after a while. new gameplay is never introduced, unlike league where they continuously add new champions/items which alter meta gameplay, fortnite with their many different weapons which create new strategies/tactics. All there ever is to do now in gunz is the same ol kstyle run n gun lol.

just reading this post gave me a spur of ideas so im just ganna type it all out as it comes to mind lol.

-shield weapon? Would replace melee or even both melee+range slots. tank/bruiser gameplay i guess, blocks bullets 100% unless you shoot at the head/exposed areas (toes xd). Be able to nudge/shove as primary attack and secondary would be a charge up? lunge/knockdown or just a instant, more powerful knockback to enemy. could create meta's like shielding ur teammates when theyre low n trying to heal all the while they're getting shot at. i'd see this being ran in 3v3 tdms or w/e (taking elements from different games for example apex legends and gibralter's shield forcefield ability but applying gunz logic to it)

-throwable kunai/knife **optional - with the ability to teleport behind ( or w/e direction that doesnt seem too op, just saying behind for now) the target that was hit with kunai. should be a delay in when u can tele (so that you cant just hit then instantly tele), user that was hit with said kunai would have a marker above their character indicating they have a kunai struck in them and have the potential of being tele'd on. Initial kunai hit does damage, user has option to tele or not (can follow up with slash pb or w/e) idea from naruto xddd some minato shit

skill map quests (lmfaooo). - feel like this has been suggested before but if possible, skill maps with quest format. no monsters obv, just the spawn and the end portal. with each round (room) being a different skill map obstacle. When you complete a skillmap in training, theres no real reward other than just self satisfaction of being able to finish it and say you can, but with skillmap quests you can actually get ingame rewards like xp,unique items, and i will suggest stats/records. Having ingame records of who has completed this map the fastest/attempts/etc.

-Interactive maps. - is it possible to add bots into regular rooms? like quest npcs. Could maybe create things like a target practice system where npcs have set/random spawns and pop out like the carnival game whack-a-mole.

-New quest mode idea, Ariel mode. - a map where players will have to constantly be scaling walls while shooting at monsters to kill them. npcs should 1 hit, to punish the noobs that cant handle wall slash gameplay. (idea from a scene from Zombieland LMAOO, where the squad is stuck on an vertical ride that only goes up and down and zombies surrounded them from all sides while they were stuck up in the air only able to shoot from above.)

-Stats/achievements - gunz is a game full of ego so we should have public achievements/medals that we can flex and show to others. We currently have VIP icons n stuff but I feel we should visually have more stats that will further show how much better you are than others (but in terms of gameplay n such). For example have statistics like duel,tdm,quest rankings and have them show ingame ( like a player spotlight type deal) Medals or achievements such as, king duelist for users who have reached a certain number of duel wins (final placing, not most kills). Deathmatch warrior, reach a certain number of DM wins. Bloodthirsty medal, for reaching a certain amount of kills in their career. Event medal. ETC, and so on. Just something to give recognition to players who are actually good (or tryhard lmao)

-Indepth TAB stats window - ingame, while tabbed you can currently see statistics like user names, room name, k/d/exp etc. What I suggest is a more in depth statistic tracker where you can hover over a user's name and shows a popup window of their personal stats (achievements/medals/activity/etc)

-Ingame Sprays - is it possible to add in custom sprays like fortnite/TF2? Just a little thing to add i feel would add to our personality as a community. Be able to upload our own sprays like how we can upload our clan emblems, and spray them ingame (like in place of a med item? or create new item to show spray? or as a shotgun and instead of bullets being left behind it is your custom spray instead.)

-Freestylers world records - I remember we used to have a thread with a whole bunch of random records lol. like record for most players stacked in a tower, most meds covered on the map, most players in a picture. Just random shit like that I feel would make the community more active in just wanting to do things ingame.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Bunny (12-03-2019), LostX (12-03-2019)

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    -New quest mode idea, Ariel mode. - a map where players will have to constantly be scaling walls while shooting at monsters to kill them. npcs should 1 hit, to punish the noobs that cant handle wall slash gameplay. (idea from a scene from Zombieland LMAOO, where the squad is stuck on an vertical ride that only goes up and down and zombies surrounded them from all sides while they were stuck up in the air only able to shoot from above.)
    Well, i think it's better a horde mode, something like zombies mode of call of duty, it'll be a really fun pve mode. Other pve mode is a boss rush mode, a mode that take all npcs from all quests and put them all on one map, then there will be one boss per floor/round, making a total of 16 floors/rounds, this one can be a really challenge mode if you make it good.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I think FGunz has tried adjusting the meta before and that was a big no go, unfortunately. That's just the nature of Gunz though, its synonymous with kstyle and using a katana and shotguns. The question is what else can you build around that? Then what means are feasible for spreading awareness outside of the existing community? Advertising attempts have a very limited effect with all the takedowns.
    Last edited by S1lent; 12-03-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    I think FGunz has tried adjusting the meta before and that was a big no go, unfortunately. That's just the nature of Gunz though, its synonymous with kstyle and using a katana and shotguns. The question is what else can you build around that? Then what means are feasible for spreading awareness outside of the existing community? Advertising attempts have a very limited effect with all the takedowns.
    Exactly what S1lent said. I think that's a big issue here. When new weapon / weapon types are added people complain about the change of meta. Same thing happened when snipers were introduced, a bunch of those old gen players complained about the change of meta and it took long until they got used to it. So you have people that want new weapon types but you also have people that don't. We actually tried a lot of cool things though, I think. Such as gems (9 different upgradeable gem types, and you can equip 3 defensive and 2 offensive gems), or upgradeable weapons, dynamic/modern hitboxes and such, but we reverted all that because players didn't like the changes. They wanted the same old nostalgic gunz gameplay instead. I personally think Humans VS Infected is one of the cool modes/things we have right now, if people would just play it more.

The next things that are most likely to come are Blitzkrieg and Battle Royale - these are 2 big projects though. Other things we have planned are King of the Hill, Skillmap Mode, and custom event maps and modes (in combination) that give you something very different, new and fun.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Exactly what S1lent said. I think that's a big issue here. When new weapon / weapon types are added people complain about the change of meta. Same thing happened when snipers were introduced, a bunch of those old gen players complained about the change of meta and it took long until they got used to it. So you have people that want new weapon types but you also have people that don't. We actually tried a lot of cool things though, I think. Such as gems (9 different upgradeable gem types, and you can equip 3 defensive and 2 offensive gems), or upgradeable weapons, dynamic/modern hitboxes and such, but we reverted all that because players didn't like the changes. They wanted the same old nostalgic gunz gameplay instead. I personally think Humans VS Infected is one of the cool modes/things we have right now, if people would just play it more.

The next things that are most likely to come are Blitzkrieg and Battle Royale - these are 2 big projects though. Other things we have planned are King of the Hill, Skillmap Mode, and custom event maps and modes (in combination) that give you something very different, new and fun.
    Let's make it happen! (parkour still sounds better tbh)
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...1-Parkour-mode

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information