Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    black hawk down was hosted an hour ago.
    when it was my turn to fight i hanged as i was told and JustRelax said: go and i jumped and was planning on starting the match.
    the moment i jumped off the wall i was FROZEN and fell to the ground, the moment i hit the ground i was unfrozen. frozen as in admin freeze. the thing you see in chat.
    also before i had any chance to say anything i was instantly kicked out of the room.
    as a result i couldn't screenshot the chat. also i had no reason to record the event so i don't have a replay either.
    also, it wasn't a problem at my end since i tried dashing forward and sideways as well and i was able to type and move my mouse.
    JustRelax said he did no such a thing.
    Castiel, JustRelax and Legit were present at the event.
    i really don't care who did it but i am 100% sure i was frozen and i want this checked and taken care of, there is absolutely no chance that this thing will be allowed to happen.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Take into consideration that it is not an official event quite yet, so a report like this isn’t really gonna do much of anything.
    I don’t even know what Black Hawk Down is.

One thing I will say is that if you were frozen and kicked when that is not how the event is ran I’m sure one of the ETs will clarify (and probably provide a replay to look into this)?

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Complaint,

While this is being looked into as we speak, did you have any net issues?

Thanks
    Last edited by Divine; 11-19-2019 at 10:09 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    This was a lengthy, look into, on all parties involved. It is unclear who froze you at this time, however it has prevented you from participating in the fight. Therefore, you have received the same event point reward as your opponent of that round received. All other GMs feel free to DM me for the replays if you still wish to.

Spoiler!

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    This was a lengthy, look into, on all parties involved. It is unclear who froze you at this time, however it has prevented you from participating in the fight. Therefore, you have received the same event point reward as your opponent of that round received. All other GMs feel free to DM me for the replays if you still wish to.
    On behalf of the ETs, we apologize for our mistake and thank you for reporting!
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Thread Information