Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    changing/adding a few tags and rules to the events would be fun, adding more tags like FF or RTD for some events, since the players and the hosts got bored of the repeated events, you can tell cause the event test thread is so active currently and some ets been working so hard on testing new events and coming up with new ideas. I personally like adding FF to events like LMS, Dodgeball, RFN, etc. Lin hosted a set like that adding FF and RTD and even allowed the players to use w.e items they want (even rockets and stun grenades) and it was so fun and people really enjoyed it, so I don't think anyone minds that, and for a fact events are too easy for almost everyone nowadays, almost everyone can win and we get too many winners in a set, compared on how it was like 1~2 years ago, so why don't we increase the events' level and make them a lil bit harder and actually competitive.

I'd like also to suggest a unique idea/way hosting Race events to make them more fun and give an opportunity for other players as well, since there are a few random ass no-lifers nerds who usually win most of the Race events, so normal way is actually good, but you can mix it up from time to time just for fun, so my idea is allowing the host to freeze all the players during the game for like 1 or 2 seconds, since there's a high chance for some of them to suicide if they are mid-air so it makes the event more competitive and stressful and makes the players count every step they take, that would be fun and tricky.

2. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (11-21-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Added to king of the hill;
    • Removing S300, Adding G300, J300 for super high jumps and faster falling.

Thread Information