Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^GKruimeltje

Reason: kicking me from game room

Proof: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ly9tpr

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have a f11 replay? Also, what's wrong with kicking someone from the game room? It's not against the rules.

Country
    Thanks
    Hes constantly kicking me from game room for no reason, i got a warning added to my account for doing the same thing...

Country
    Thanks
    Also f11's don't work in lobby/game room which is why the guy who reported me didn't use one

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    No actions should be taken, his case and your case are two different cases. Bottom line, no abuse was done by ^GKruimeltje, it was a normal kick from the room master. Everyone were at the game room and he simply kicked you and put late join off, maybe it wasn't even towards specifically you as you were the 7th person who joined the room and they wanted to play a 3vs3 TDM.

In your case, the room was active, you camped at the game room and waited for the other user to join, kicked him basically infinite times so he couldn't actually enter the game. That's a real abuse and that's why you did receive a warning for doing so.

However, seems like it's been more than 3 months since you received that warning which means it got expired. Therefore, I've removed the warning.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information