Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    So a co-leader/super admin should be able to have the powers on the website as well? Such as changing the emblem, set an introduction, reset the clan score and delete the clan?

As you said, anything except of kicking the leader.
    If that's what Hulk's trying to suggest, I feel that it defeats the purpose of having a Leader when a Clan Leader is supposed to have more authority than everyone, and having a co-leader/super admin, whose rank is just one level below, and have almost the same amount of power equivalent to a Clan Leader except the ability to kick the Clan Leader, makes the Clan Leader less superior, just my opinion.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    If that's what Hulk's trying to suggest, I feel that it defeats the purpose of having a Leader when a Clan Leader is supposed to have more authority than everyone, and having a co-leader/super admin, whose rank is just one level below, and have almost the same amount of power equivalent to a Clan Leader except the ability to kick the Clan Leader, makes the Clan Leader less superior, just my opinion.
    The leader chooses his co-leaders, people who can manage the clan just as much as he can. Therefore, he doesnt have to if he doesnt want to, but its sometimes necessary due to him going inactive.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Hulk (11-23-2019)

Thread Information