Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    hahahaha.
    Can the co-leaders recruit players or only the leader can?
    Even admins can, so ye, obv.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    So a co-leader/super admin should be able to have the powers on the website as well? Such as changing the emblem, set an introduction, reset the clan score and delete the clan?

As you said, anything except of kicking the leader.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    So a co-leader/super admin should be able to have the powers on the website as well? Such as changing the emblem, set an introduction, reset the clan score and delete the clan?

As you said, anything except of kicking the leader.
    If that's what Hulk's trying to suggest, I feel that it defeats the purpose of having a Leader when a Clan Leader is supposed to have more authority than everyone, and having a co-leader/super admin, whose rank is just one level below, and have almost the same amount of power equivalent to a Clan Leader except the ability to kick the Clan Leader, makes the Clan Leader less superior, just my opinion.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    If that's what Hulk's trying to suggest, I feel that it defeats the purpose of having a Leader when a Clan Leader is supposed to have more authority than everyone, and having a co-leader/super admin, whose rank is just one level below, and have almost the same amount of power equivalent to a Clan Leader except the ability to kick the Clan Leader, makes the Clan Leader less superior, just my opinion.
    The leader chooses his co-leaders, people who can manage the clan just as much as he can. Therefore, he doesnt have to if he doesnt want to, but its sometimes necessary due to him going inactive.

5. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Hulk (11-23-2019)

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    heres an idea for clan rank names and powers. if we go through with this idea.

Member - no powers same as before.

Recruiter - ability to add members to clan and kick members.

Administrator - they could change everything in clan management on fgunz.net *except delete clan*, give recruiter rank aswell kick members/recruiters.

Leader - All powers same as before.
    Last edited by Legit; 11-24-2019 at 02:05 AM.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Legit for this useful post:

Ommadawn (11-24-2019), ParisRS (11-24-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post

Administrator - they could change everything in clan management on fgunz.net *except delete clan*, give recruiter rank aswell kick members/recruiters.

i mean u just said what i said lol

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if I'm mixing this game up with another one (because I don't think we're able to do this here), but I know on another game I used to play you could transfer leadership to a different player and it could be switched back after whenever necessary (i.e. leader goes on vacation and needs someone to maintain order in the clan, passes leadership to his/her most trustworthy admin, gets lead back when returning from vacation). Why not just make it so we can do that here ? Only flaws I'd see are if you're irresponsible and forget to pass lead to someone or you pass it to someone untrustworthy, but then that's clearly your own fault.

Either way I support some type of clan co-leadership, whether it be passed back and forth or made its own separate rank.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    yes but im giving ideas for the names and stating the exact powers to be given. rather than admin having all power im stating they cannot delete account or promote a member to admin rank only recruiter rank

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post

If we were to implement it I think it will be like this.
    Just had a discussion about it and we came up with the exact same idea (without seeing this post).

This makes a tad more sense as the original suggestion.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

justRelax (08-13-2020), TomasEdison (08-14-2020)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If we were to implement it I think it will be like this.
    Just had a discussion about it and we came up with the exact same idea (without seeing this post).

This makes a tad more sense as the original suggestion.
    Also if it gets implemented can convert all existing Clan Administrators to Recruiters, and the Leader can change this later on.

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information