Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I still think that letting one player win a max of +3 is justified and certainly is not a punishment, so we may differ in opinions on that matter.

Yes, events should be competitive, thats exactly why I apply the +3 cap. In events such as race there is hardly any competition at all, since the same group of people keep winning. Them taking the effort in training for the event is rewarded with more than half of the awarded points, which is more than enough. Give others a chance to win too.
    But nobody won more than 3 points (as far as I know) in Race in the past several months. Even with most skilled players there is a variety of winners. Small,yes (+3,+2 or +2,+2,+1) but there are different winners. Putting max +3 in Lolrace is useless too because most of them can't even pass, or would take way too long.

Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    But nobody won more than 3 points (as far as I know) in Race in the past several months. Even with most skilled players there is a variety of winners. Small,yes (+3,+2 or +2,+2,+1) but there are different winners. Putting max +3 in Lolrace is useless too because most of them can't even pass, or would take way too long.
    WRONG
    if there was no limit every single race event would end in +5 or +4 +1 if the fastest player fail once

Thread Information