Country
    Thanks
    I agree there should be no limits.

Just Get good.

Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    But nobody won more than 3 points (as far as I know) in Race in the past several months. Even with most skilled players there is a variety of winners. Small,yes (+3,+2 or +2,+2,+1) but there are different winners. Putting max +3 in Lolrace is useless too because most of them can't even pass, or would take way too long.
    WRONG
    if there was no limit every single race event would end in +5 or +4 +1 if the fastest player fail once

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    What I've learned by this logic is that; Don't bother becoming good at an event, eventually a stupid fkn rule about you not being able to play for more than 3 rounds will be added because you're too good. So if you're skilled then you'll get punished for it. So smart!

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Bunny (11-24-2019), Ekital (11-25-2019)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    There shouldn't be a limit to winning, end of discussion.
    there is NO logic at all at putting limit "oh you're too good, then you can't win. why? because fuсk you, that's why" that's how it looks like.
    else why having skill related events at all? that's their point it's SKILL related, ain't nobody's fault that someone is not skilled at a certain event.

6. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Bunny (11-24-2019)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I agree that setting a limitation is pretty dumb. In fact I even disagree with the +3 thing for specific events. Should be no limits at all. If you aren't good at playing events and you think skilled event players always winning is something "unfair," IMO you were never going to gain any skill to win your own event point anyway because you lack self motivation. If you want to get better at something, you have to see your competition as motivation and have motivation within yourself, not dumb down your competition to make your win come to you easier. No matter what it is, if you're able to do it then you deserve to be fully rewarded.

Let's say even if you make that limitation thing something regular. What happens when that noob you dumbed down the competition for starts winning some points here and there, then overtime gets better at events and improves ? Now he/she goes from winning a bunch of points to facing the same fate of being limited with winning in the future.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Imagine they would put limitations on Olympic medal winners lmao.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Let's say even if you make that limitation thing something regular. What happens when that noob you dumbed down the competition for starts winning some points here and there, then overtime gets better at events and improves ? Now he/she goes from winning a bunch of points to facing the same fate of being limited with winning in the future.
    And thats what happens, now people who win after someone already got +3 in ANY event is not a noob anymore, just someone whos slightly less good which makes the limitation even more meaningless imo. Oh you won +3? Time to give this other good player who may have just got unlucky and lost the first 3 rounds of an event 2 free points cuz no competition..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information