Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally dont care about the removal of speedy from the event, but just fyi it wont make any difference to me personally. People will adjust, and especially quickly if the host enables shotguns so that dashes can be even faster.

As for the 60 fps shit, theres no excuse why ur pc cant handle 60fps if standard fps usage is 100-250 fps and any player that plays with 60 or limited to lower by their supposed i3 processor with no dedicated gpu would not be able to play in general because kstyling becomes virtually impossible in lower fps.
    In my opinion, there has not been more than 1 player in an event with such a problem since 2017.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I personally dont care about the removal of speedy from the event, but just fyi it wont make any difference to me personally. People will adjust, and especially quickly if the host enables shotguns so that dashes can be even faster.

As for the 60 fps shit, theres no excuse why ur pc cant handle 60fps if standard fps usage is 100-250 fps and any player that plays with 60 or limited to lower by their supposed i3 processor with no dedicated gpu would not be able to play in general because kstyling becomes virtually impossible in lower fps.
    In my opinion, there has not been more than 1 player in an event with such a problem since 2017.
    Ur PC can handle lower fps but then mine will cause me to screen lagg as I lower the fps. Hence it is difficult to move effectively.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information