Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Why the spede and daggers are allowed in race events like supermario3 and that shit is op only swords and shotgun more fun.
    The players can glitch with 60 fps right click so insane i told innocent beast about it he said this is not my job like he doesnt care "im just a rock"
    Last edited by samert; 11-24-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    I don't mind daggers in race but ppl using 60fps in LOLrace should not be allowed. And with the innocent beast, I suggest u avoid ppl with highlighted blue name, these ppl give shithole about ppl they don't know, rather stick around with their friends n do jackshit in-game.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    I don't mind daggers in race but ppl using 60fps in LOLrace should not be allowed. And with the innocent beast, I suggest u avoid ppl with highlighted blue name, these ppl give shithole about ppl they don't know, rather stick around with their friends n do jackshit in-game.
    How the hell would you be able to tell if someone is doing 60fps tho? That's impossible.

Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    or you can just use 60 fps?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    How the hell would you be able to tell if someone is doing 60fps tho? That's impossible.
    This games physics clearly shows if one is using 60 fps or not in LOlrace as gravity is altered. If u bunny hop forward with and with out 60fps u can see the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
    or you can just use 60 fps?
    I don't have a good PC to handle 60 fps. So y not everyone not use 60 fps, I bet most of ppl don't know about this..

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks

I don't have a good PC to handle 60 fps. So y not everyone not use 60 fps, I bet most of ppl don't know about this..
    So what i understood is , that you want it to be illegal just because you have a wooden pc
    Nimer K.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    So what i understood is , that you want it to be illegal just because you have a wooden pc
    Yes, not fair if some gunz k1ds constantly use it to win, should be fair for all. Y can't u win without using 60fps?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    You can't as a legit complaint say that some should not be able to use 60fps because your pc is not good enough to do it.

I cannot ever imagine adding a rule about stricting fps in a fps game, and proving it would be way too difficult. You say you can spot it? I doubt there is some way you can prove it tho.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    You can't as a legit complaint say that some should not be able to use 60fps because your pc is not good enough to do it.

I cannot ever imagine adding a rule about stricting fps in a fps game, and proving it would be way too difficult. You say you can spot it? I doubt there is some way you can prove it tho.
    It makes a huge diff in LOLrace, if u ask one using 60fps they'll tell u why. But if u want me to prove it, come in-game with my preferred time/date. NP.

Country
    Thanks
    Im not asking for that im asking to make race events with sword the dagger is so over powered speede

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information