Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Okay so I'm gonna put this thread and such into pieces, so you, Zabu, do not think this reply is biased in any sort of way - and so you see that I acknowledge every single section of this report. I was not there and nor do I support any wrongdoings of my peers in any way shape or form.

Medstyle
    Originally Posted by Zabu
    Medstyle: u got no weapons at all the host will hunt u using a sword, parkour your way and do tricks to win, last alive wins.
    Rules: don't lag etc ..... (if you do a good trick the host will let you go) < that's a rule too.

Incorrect. A host MAY let you go in the scenario that they lose you. This may be subject to vary depending on the host, and their experience with being a medstyler. I for example would hunt any one that I come into contact with until they either fall to their death, or I actually lost them and/or I get tired of running after them.. as I have no knowledge of medstyling and for me to let anyone go who simply did a trick would just run the event on for a VERY long time (and to be fair, this event did run on a bit too long which eventually frustrates EVERYONE involved). In Relax's case, he hunted everyone with the same amount of energy, not hunting you specifically in an unnecessary fashion.

there were around 20 players in today's VIP event, first event was medstyle so at the first round Relax started hunting as normal, but looks like that the dude hates me and aiming me the whole round, there was a moment where he was chasing me, i did 1 cool trick he kept going at me even tho he knows the rule which says if you do a trick the host will let you go, personal issue idk, then I did a second trick then he realised that its fuked up now and he can't keep chasing me, he stopped and wanted to go back then he saw me doing a 3rd trick he rushed on me and slashed me while I was doing the trick, which is bs, medstyle isn't hosted too much nowadays and there are a few players left in this server who can actually medstyle, i legit was the only one medstyling that round, what's the point of aiming the players who can medstyle and leaving ppl who hide the whole round and let them win, this is bs.
    we started the event with 20 players, but player count dropped to 13 after the first round, many ppl rq'd and was pissed off the way they host it and kill the fun.

He coincidentally ran into you several times during the event. For example: he went AFK during one of the rounds and you happened to be right around the corner. And the event DEFINITELY did not lose the players that it did because of the way it was hosted; that was simply because as aforementioned, it was taking a VERY long time. I don't know if you and Relax have some type of personal feud going on, but from my point-of-view he was being very fair when it comes to hosting this event in general (according to the replays of this event provided), and taking into consideration that there are others who want to win.

Proof/Evidence: Relax. he has replays.

As my administrator stated, this is NOT how you report a player, and this message is also for ANYONE who wants to report ANY staff member what-so-ever in the future. See it like this: let's say Relax, or any staff member for that matter was aiming you this whole time and conclusively, you end up reporting him and you said "oh he has the replays of him being abusive, ask him"? Do you ever see prosecuting lawyers questioning a murder suspect for the weapon used to commit murder and to present it to the jury? Relax is not subject to provide ANY replay- as he is not the one creating the report and is not responsible for providing evidence for an investigation that points against him. And this is not unfair in any sort of way, because it's expected of players reporting players as well. It is not in our protocol to keep a replay of EVERY event hosted, as that fills up our replay folders unnecessarily.

someone teach Castiel how to control his attitude towards players cause this is not how we want a staff member to react: https://i.imgur.com/guvVlEh.jpg https://imgur.com/a/29rBj9M https://i.imgur.com/5PT9MsF.jpg https://i.imgur.com/k2UhmZR.jpg https://i.imgur.com/k2UhmZR.jpg

another thing regarding Castiel, I ask any admin to check CP or anything cause this ***** be dc'ing every player for any stupid reason.
    You see? THIS is better. Without the unnecessary bash towards Castiel obviously, but ignoring that.
    As McSic stated, Castiel was not found guilty of disconnecting you or anyone, was simply a conspiracy of yours.
    As for the language used in the screenshots, I sincerely apologize on behalf of the staff team for these replies. You are correct, this is not how staff members are supposed to be talking to players, as it would make it seem as though the staff team is above the rules & regulations, which we're not. I have discussed this with Castiel once I saw these, as they indeed do look very unprofessional and this is NOT what we here on the Freestyle staff team stand for. I hope he understood that this is not tolerable UNLESS it is clear that the users are friends.

Another report about Relax, he got mad cause he knew that I was gonna report him, so he decided to act like an idiot against me, 2nd event was DFD 2nd or 3rd round we were like 3 players left, then outta nowhere relax started throwing grenades at me and made me die, idk why or what made him do this but he never said that he's gonna throw nades at the players and when I asked him about that he ignored and avoided my question.
    I do not understand this situation clear enough, but from what I've seen, you are indeed correct, I do not see a reason for him to be throwing grenades without any type of notice.. unless it was announced in gameroom or in-game (i.e: the rocket rain, which WAS announced) so I can see your frustration there. I will send you an event point for the inconvenience.
    It is understandable that he simply didn't wanna just be standing there but join in on the fun, but it clearly was a problem according to you and should be handled as such since he was on the top orange blocks while throwing some of the nades. I do not presume that he was specifically aiming you as he's made his own defense as seen above.

Originally Posted by Castiel
    This is all what I will reply to this stupidity.
    I want you to know that this did NOT help your case in any sort of way, this is NOT how you will reply in the reports section to a player in the future. The whole forum sees this (including guests & potential members).

Now to conclude:

1. I believe that hosts make it more clear to users that they WILL be hunting the players even when a trick is done, obviously to an extent.
    2. Staff members will NOT talk to players in a disrespectful manner as it is not understood at times that we're joking or not.
    3. DFD will be hosted PVP manner, not PVP + host; unless specifically mentioned in the gameroom about a different way it will be hosted.

Waiting for an administrator to either reply with their final thoughts and/or give me the go to transfer this thread over to completed reports.

Thank you for reporting.
    Last edited by Michi; 11-26-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Michi pretty much explained and handled everything, I got nothing to add about the report itself. As he mentioned, staff members are not above the rules, we all have to follow the same rules and we'll make sure that such thing won't happen again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Closed & moved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information