^1Luke™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^FLegit , j^Aust^2Relax^8 , ^8Ca^Fst^4iel^G ...

Reason: i was playing cannolball event someone staff crashed my fgunz , idk who is that staff crashed to me , so please verify him and get him to waring , i dont have proof crashed time to take i have this proof only ...

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/pNNvgpV

Watch this mcsic than decide it
    Last edited by ^1Luke™; 11-26-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: bymistake add someone

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Ok let's see what do we have here, first of all at no one of us dc'd you, we have no reasons, we even told you to stay in the event and watch, second, as you can read and that you clearly ignored. you constantly spammed me for the password and I continously told you that Late Join is off, which means that giving you the password is useless cause you wouldn't be able to join, third, that pair of screenshots is evidence of you spamming me for the password after I replied you clearly and you started threating with report for what I told you to also request a check from admins on if any of us dc'd you, it's no evidence what you stating that happened, only of yourself trying to discuss with me while I'm hosting and tell you that you can't join because late join is off.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Requested admins to check if anyone dc'd you.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^1Luke™ View Post
    Reason: i was playing cannolball event someone staff crashed my fgunz , idk who is that staff crashed to me , so please verify him and get him to waring , i dont have proof crashed time to take i have this proof only ...
    Staff cannot crash your game.

If you meant disconnect, then I can assure you noone did that either.

Declined.

Thread Information