Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Staff reports are amongst the most important reports that a normal player who wasnt the one who made the report should look at considering the fact that staff reports and the strike system is not open for the community and therefore every rule or outcome cannot be known to a player who has no experience with staff rules and yet experienced unfairness in their judgement unless that player has access to previous reports made on staff and how they were handled.

Calling me and zabu troublemakers when you literally make a report because a staff kicked you from COM when u asked to join his team instead. LUL.

Anyways, another category in the report reason (spamming, spiking, hacking, etc) should include a staff report aswell IMO, But its really irrelevant anyways.
    I do not make reports every set, unlike (from what it seems the past few weeks) you. This was the only staff report I made in a damn long time, and it was justified. I'm not here to debate with someone like you tbh, nor do I care.

My point is, make a seperate tab (also not showing in the chatbox), it can indeed be very benefitial to show this out to the community to work with the feedback. But let's be real, the FGunZ community isn't capable of this, you show this time & time again with the "feedback" you're trying to give. And no, it's not only you, ofcourse not. The current community is simply incapable of handling such situation, as it only ends up in someone being infracted/banned/muted for whatever reason.

Nor do I think the current staffteam (not all ofc), is capable of receiving feedback. Without McSic's leadership here, almost all the report would end up in "Don't bother joining my events anymore", instead of "I'm sorry for this, it won't happen again".
    Last edited by ParisRS; 11-26-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Thread Information