Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:

• Forum

Suggestion description:
    • Make a seperate tab for staff reports, and also a tab where the staff can move them when they're dealt with. We as player don't have shit to do with what going on, and this way the player who reported the staff member can still see the outcame.

• 9/10 reports these days are against the staff team, whilst 8/10 are usually not even worth looking at seriously. I do feel like you guys spent way too much time on troublemakers like Zabu, Bunny, etc. Just realize they're usually only there to critize and "help out" (lmao) during the event.

Lemme know what you think.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Staff reports are amongst the most important reports that a normal player who wasnt the one who made the report should look at considering the fact that staff reports and the strike system is not open for the community and therefore every rule or outcome cannot be known to a player who has no experience with staff rules and yet experienced unfairness in their judgement unless that player has access to previous reports made on staff and how they were handled.

Calling me and zabu troublemakers when you literally make a report because a staff kicked you from COM when u asked to join his team instead. LUL.

Anyways, another category in the report reason (spamming, spiking, hacking, etc) should include a staff report aswell IMO, But its really irrelevant anyways.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zabu (11-26-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Staff reports are amongst the most important reports that a normal player who wasnt the one who made the report should look at considering the fact that staff reports and the strike system is not open for the community and therefore every rule or outcome cannot be known to a player who has no experience with staff rules and yet experienced unfairness in their judgement unless that player has access to previous reports made on staff and how they were handled.

Calling me and zabu troublemakers when you literally make a report because a staff kicked you from COM when u asked to join his team instead. LUL.

Anyways, another category in the report reason (spamming, spiking, hacking, etc) should include a staff report aswell IMO, But its really irrelevant anyways.
    I do not make reports every set, unlike (from what it seems the past few weeks) you. This was the only staff report I made in a damn long time, and it was justified. I'm not here to debate with someone like you tbh, nor do I care.

My point is, make a seperate tab (also not showing in the chatbox), it can indeed be very benefitial to show this out to the community to work with the feedback. But let's be real, the FGunZ community isn't capable of this, you show this time & time again with the "feedback" you're trying to give. And no, it's not only you, ofcourse not. The current community is simply incapable of handling such situation, as it only ends up in someone being infracted/banned/muted for whatever reason.

Nor do I think the current staffteam (not all ofc), is capable of receiving feedback. Without McSic's leadership here, almost all the report would end up in "Don't bother joining my events anymore", instead of "I'm sorry for this, it won't happen again".
    Last edited by ParisRS; 11-26-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Yes how cool is it when a staff fuks u up and when you confront him about it he starts shittalking and making fun of you
    Is it hard for them to admit their fault?
    I avoided reporting staff members too many times after they realized that they messed up and apologised to me and didnt even want them to send me prizes.
    But its annoying when they ignore players and trash talk them when i only 'critize' them so they avoid repeating same mistakes over n over.

Its coming from a player who has 100 diff chars who provoke players just to report them and abuse kick system because a player used a sword in duel room, pls.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Yes how cool is it when a staff fuks u up and when you confront him about it he starts shittalking and making fun of you
    Is it hard for them to admit their fault?
    I avoided reporting staff members too many times after they realized that they messed up and apologised to me and didnt even want them to send me prizes.
    But its annoying when they ignore players and trash talk them when i only 'critize' them so they avoid repeating same mistakes over n over.

Its coming from a player who has 100 diff chars who provoke players just to report them and abuse kick system because a player used a sword in duel room, pls.
    As I said in my previous post, I do feel like they're incapable of receiving feedback aswell. However, I don't think it's necassary to report over & over again for something so minor.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The severity of the report is irrelevant. All players need to have access to past reports to understand what actions can be done for which rules broken.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Off-topic: Did you not realize that you received 1 event point + 25 coins from JustRelax after your report yesterday?

9. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

justRelax (11-26-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Off-topic: Did you not realize that you received 1 event point + 25 coins from JustRelax after your report yesterday?
    Yes i saw and michi pm'd me, i gave the coins to some random player cause i don't report to get coins. Thx tho
    Last edited by Zabu; 11-26-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    e.e ignoring all the replies in this thread, i can understand why another guideline for what happens with staff reports would be necessary.
    however a separate section for staff reports for all members to be would be completely unnecessary.
    being able to apple pick which staff member is on thin ice? i don’t think so. however i do see how this would be necessary in the staff section of the forum.

ill write up your little staff report thing and get it approved to be viewed to the public.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    If you have a problem with a staff member, you PM me or McSic. Absolutely no need to make a (public) report about it and cause more drama. (which some of you just love )
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information