Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    If you have a problem with a staff member, you PM me or McSic. Absolutely no need to make a (public) report about it and cause more drama. (which some of you just love )
    sometimes the admin have problem with players, so they just ignore. please give us an indication weather ur ignoring or not, cause its annoying. this is why ppl go out public/

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    sometimes the admin have problem with players, so they just ignore. please give us an indication weather ur ignoring or not, cause its annoying. this is why ppl go out public/
    Because sometimes the players make absolute ridiculous reports and complain about minor things.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    If you have a problem with a staff member, you PM me or McSic. Absolutely no need to make a (public) report about it and cause more drama. (which some of you just love )
    You both do not reply on those, so what's the point?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    the point of this thread is to see whats going on between staff members and players

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    The only part of this thread I agree with is to make it so replies to incomplete reports don't show up in the chatbox. It's really annoying to click the link in the chatbox assuming the report is complete, then you hit the page saying you don't have access to the thread because it's still an ongoing report.

Other than that though, any previous, fully completed report should be able to be viewed by everyone at all times. If you did wrong, especially as a staff member, everyone should know.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

6. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Linzor (11-26-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    The only part of this thread I agree with is to make it so replies to incomplete reports don't show up in the chatbox. It's really annoying to click the link in the chatbox assuming the report is complete, then you hit the page saying you don't have access to the thread because it's still an ongoing report.

Other than that though, any previous, fully completed report should be able to be viewed by everyone at all times. If you did wrong, especially as a staff member, everyone should know.
    As I stated, it COULD be benificial for the entire community to see, but FGunZ is full of people who simply are incapable of dealing with such information, which ends up in reporting them for every single small detail they can find.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    As I stated, it COULD be benificial for the entire community to see, but FGunZ is full of people who simply are incapable of dealing with such information, which ends up in reporting them for every single small detail they can find.
    Then this suggestion doesn't even resolve anything in the end. If you move those reports to a hidden section where only the involved parties can see, at the end of the day those BS reports are still piling up. You'd just be hiding them from most of the people. If anything the real suggestion should be to discuss some sort of standards for reporting so that the minor BS reports can be avoided.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

9. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Linzor (11-26-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Declined, the way we set up the forum is fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information