Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Can we make it so we can directly play the boss instead of the stages before it so we can hunt easier?
    It takes months to get the highest level PvE , some ppl in years don't get those items.
    Also, can u show what rank the item is in the game room like it is in Challenge Quest??
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Only a few bosses have 1 stage, others are designed to do multiple stages.
    Kind of defeats the purpose of removing stages to make it shorter/easier.

So I'd say no.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Try these Quest Combinations.
    There are some 1 Stage for Boss.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Only a few bosses have 1 stage, others are designed to do multiple stages.
    Kind of defeats the purpose of removing stages to make it shorter/easier.

So I'd say no.
    Why not add all of those NPCs from round 1 to 4 all together, and the map will be the last round of golem so they'll have a space to fight. And the spawning limit will be 16npcs per 30sec.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Top View Post
    Why not add all of those NPCs from round 1 to 4 all together, and the map will be the last round of golem so they'll have a space to fight. And the spawning limit will be 16npcs per 30sec.
    Would be too easy lmao.

The way quest was set up is that you play the page stages to get items, with those items you could fight bosses.
    It is supposed to be a longer process that was cool with special item drops, here you can buy the items and do the bosses.
    Maybe one day it will go back to the original state (so less bosses), but the bosses could be more rewarding in EXP or items.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Can we change the way item drops are ??
    So we can see the level and rank before going to inventory?
    Or its impossible without a massive re-haul of quest??

The super rare items are so rare, it's near impossible to get hh..boss stage only as an option make it faster..==
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    This is a big nope, cuz there's no reason for change it. About the drop, you want the regular quest have the same system of CQ, it would be good if you ask me, but as the suggestion of Satan was ignored, i don't think mcsic or dave will add this.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    Can we change the way item drops are ??
    So we can see the level and rank before going to inventory?
    Or its impossible without a massive re-haul of quest??

The super rare items are so rare, it's near impossible to get hh..boss stage only as an option make it faster..==
    Do you mean that you can see with a text display of some sort above the chest before you pick up the item?
    If that would be the case I think that would be rather hard to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    This is a big nope, cuz there's no reason for change it. About the drop, you want the regular quest have the same system of CQ, it would be good if you ask me, but as the suggestion of Satan was ignored, i don't think mcsic or dave will add this.
    The same AI as CQ or how CQ works itself?
    Feel free to explain it to me or share the suggestion of Satan, I am interested.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Do you mean that you can see with a text display of some sort above the chest before you pick up the item?
    If that would be the case I think that would be rather hard to do.

- - - Updated - - -

The same AI as CQ or how CQ works itself?
    Feel free to explain it to me or share the suggestion of Satan, I am interested.
    I mean the drop system, when you take a box on the chat appears the item, the category of that item (common, uncommon, rare, epic or legendary), if you were the one that took the box you get the item and isn't RNG giving it, and if the box disappears the item go to a random player. I think this system is perfect and should be on regular quest and not only on CQ.

About Satan's suggestion, it's this one: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...RPG-Suggestion
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    I mean the drop system, when you take a box on the chat appears the item, the category of that item (common, uncommon, rare, epic or legendary), if you were the one that took the box you get the item and isn't RNG giving it, and if the box disappears the item go to a random player. I think this system is perfect and should be on regular quest and not only on CQ.

About Satan's suggestion, it's this one: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...RPG-Suggestion
    Ah yeah, I believe that is how quest used to work right? You pick up the chest and you get the reward.
    The problem is that a lot of people would reward hug bosses in order to get all the drops, since there is no trading system between players this would make a lot of people sad in a way I suppose.

But perhaps there could be a way to trade PvP weapons between players so the drop hugging would be less of a problem (if it would be implemented).

As for the suggestion of Satan:

For Survival; I would like the scaling per round experience increase but I would rather keep item drops to just Quest & CQ.
    Making survival for the experience grind (so I would tone the experience from the other two modes but increase the drop rate or something).

As for PvE armor: Sounds good to me! If it only applies to PvE like weapons then it should be fine (even if it is only a little buff).

And I am not a fan of the quest combining idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information