Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Ah yeah, I believe that is how quest used to work right? You pick up the chest and you get the reward.
    The problem is that a lot of people would reward hug bosses in order to get all the drops, since there is no trading system between players this would make a lot of people sad in a way I suppose.

But perhaps there could be a way to trade PvP weapons between players so the drop hugging would be less of a problem (if it would be implemented).

As for the suggestion of Satan:

For Survival; I would like the scaling per round experience increase but I would rather keep item drops to just Quest & CQ.
    Making survival for the experience grind (so I would tone the experience from the other two modes but increase the drop rate or something).

As for PvE armor: Sounds good to me! If it only applies to PvE like weapons then it should be fine (even if it is only a little buff).

And I am not a fan of the quest combining idea.
    Well, in quest at least for hunters we always try to help others to get their legendaries. It's annoy when the player that needs the item doesn't get the item cuz it's RNG. That's why i think the drop system of CQ is better, cuz it isn't RNG, and if you want it be RNG just wait til the box/chest disappears.

About survival, it feels like a waste of time. It's like 2-3 hrs without stop for only like 4-5M exp. It should give more exp per floor since it's getting more hard per every round you pass. And maybe a something that recognizes you for complete the 100 rooms, something like a symbol that replace the sword on lobby/game room, or a special JJang for it.

About armor, i've gave some ideas for it (and of other things) on that thread, basically these armors increase your hp and ap on pve modes, and depending on the category and the lvl quest of the item it gives more or less hp and ap.

But all those suggestions were totally ignored, so i don't think mcsic and dave add these things.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Must add a new Torn-Page or another Boss. that drops Legend PVE. The higher the Torn-Page the higher the chance of getting it, Since we all know Broken/Golem only drops 1 Weap, and only 1 player can get it randomly. In this situation they'll get stuck doing the same thing quest over and over and other player's that doesn't get the drop will just rage quit due of this dropping system, as i experience it back when i play the game more often. And it's really hard to get Legendary's in my 13 acc's i only have 47 legendaries, and i've been playing quest for 2 years or so. Just add a higher chance of getting an legend-pve or something, and make everyone get's the drop instead of 1. It's not gonna be good right when everyone has legendaries and dealt a huge amount of damage to the bosses? these questers are having fun when they quest so do something about these matter.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post
    Must add a new Torn-Page or another Boss. that drops Legend PVE. The higher the Torn-Page the higher the chance of getting it, Since we all know Broken/Golem only drops 1 Weap, and only 1 player can get it randomly. In this situation they'll get stuck doing the same thing quest over and over and other player's that doesn't get the drop will just rage quit due of this dropping system, as i experience it back when i play the game more often. And it's really hard to get Legendary's in my 13 acc's i only have 47 legendaries, and i've been playing quest for 2 years or so. Just add a higher chance of getting an legend-pve or something, and make everyone get's the drop instead of 1. It's not gonna be good right when everyone has legendaries and dealt a huge amount of damage to the bosses? these questers are having fun when they quest so do something about these matter.
    New Torn-Pages for Mansion, Prison and Dungeon should be pretty easy to make in terms of adjusting some code and files.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post
    I don't want to ego but, I've got +100 legends in 1 year. Maybe cuz I've only played quest without stop or something, but the point is, i think that's easy to change, only add more % on sacrifice items, it'll make more useful that system and the reward is good considering the difficult for complete it. Maybe something like 0.25% more per lvl of sacrifice. But as i always say, depends on dave and mcsic to add it or not.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Declined.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information