StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion description:
    Add something to fill up the forum a bit and 'reward' the players that have done various things for the server.
    I would use small icons to show a players awards, which could be displayed under their forum rank (VIP, moderator, elite etc.)
    Note; icons I post are just examples.

Awards could be requested via a format or something and the admins/forum moderators can decided whether you qualify for any award.

A few suggested awards:

Bug finder:
    Actively reporting bugs when it comes to reporting bugs (and if they can be fixed).

Oldschool player:
    Part of the community since 2010 (account registration).

Veteran player:
    Part of the community since 2015 (account registration).

Streamer:
    Have x-hours of streaming via Twitch.

Forum addict:
    Reached 1000 posts or more.

Innovator:
    Award for making numerous high-quality suggestion threads.

Award collector:
    Collected 10 awards (this does not count as your 10th award).

Eventful:
    100 event points on your account (not sure if you can gift the points, if you can it would be a silly one).

Donator I:
    Award for being a donator

Donator II:
    VIP rank required to get this award.

Tournamentor:
    Winner of a tournament hosted by a staff member (1vs1, 2vs2 etc.)

2. The following 4 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Camel (12-10-2019), Divine (12-11-2019), Michi (12-10-2019), ParisRS (12-11-2019)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I like this alot. And no, I'm pretty sure I disallowed event point gifting back when weekly competitions were just pushed. Could be different now.

update: yes
    Originally Posted by Event List
    Q: Can I gift my points to someone else?
    Due to weekly competitions we now use at fgunz.net, one player gifting another after winning in an event (event points based event) is not allowed anymore.
    Last edited by Michi; 12-10-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    For players that this is relevant to it probably wont matter as much but if theres a way to see if a player had received more than 100 points overall and give them that award but even if not, could be more special so people who for example only win once a month wont get that award even if they got more than 100 since they started playing.

Though im not sure if event points gained throughout history is even recorded so yeah might not be relevant.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    An admin should reply to give us the answer if gifted and earned EP could be displayed seperatly.
    Also there could be an award for being a EP gifter if the thing mentioned above is possible.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Looks sick. Would definitely love some sort of awarding for users who are active on forums.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    An admin should reply to give us the answer if gifted and earned EP could be displayed seperatly.
    Also there could be an award for being a EP gifter if the thing mentioned above is possible.
    i don’t think this is possible, since most users donated event points during an event since there’s no option for it on fgunz.net and the person that donates it never even got it in the first place, making it impossible to track this.

Thread Information