Naofumi's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Reporting for a friend.
    IGN: SnakeEnforce (aka ^3D^Aa^Cn^9i) , ^ASixty^PNeptune , ^9HooniQueen

Reason: Abusing the vote kick, once again. It's only been 1 day since Bae clan members got reported (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-KICK-function), seems like they simply don't care getting reported, you can clearly see Hooni saying he doesn't mind getting reported. SnakeEnforce, also known as Dani with colors, got reported yesterday, as far as I know he also got a verbal warning by the GM Divine. You can see them flaming us, keep in mind that we don't talk at all, we only use 2 macros so it wasn't a provoke. Put the flaming part aside, we feel like Bae clan members targeting us, we've been in a training room with the GOD roomtag, so we couldn't kill anyone nor be killed, unlike yesterday when one of us got kicked in a stairway room.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/tP4MRMd

Different situation, happened 10 hour after the first incident:

IGN: Noot (Mex), MusturdCake (Mex's brother/cousin), ^NX^AL (Mari)

Reason: Trying to kick one of us, again.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/6xw0U96

--------------------------------------
    Now I know what some of you might say, we provoke them. All we do is killing, something which was never against the rules. You might think as well we hunt them, but do we? Here's a proof of them hunting us, so that's another report in this report:

IGN: MusturdCake, ^NX^AL(Mari) , Don(Zabu)

Reason: It's not actually a report but it's a proof of them hunting us as well.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/yQW1fhf

----------------------------------------------
    Now as for the flaming part, I just want you to see this: They are insulting us EVEN THOUGH we never, and i mean never, reply to them (unless it's a macro like SsSsSsSs).
    Take a look at this: https://imgur.com/a/8YTeXL3
    bni zonot - sons of a bitches (in Hebrew)
    https://imgur.com/a/DAiLMkq
    Last edited by Naofumi; 12-17-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

None of the links provided work.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Country
    Thanks
    Try now, I assume I fixed it.

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Vanellion,

I would need a recording the cover up what you're saying as on one of the screenshots it actually shows one of your own clan members trying to kick another clan member.

I'm not saying you provoked them but with the current screenshots I can't tell. I have witnessed a few members against you guys but without the relevant evidence you need to understand that we cannot take action.

Do you have any replays?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Country
    Thanks
    As you can see the player stated to report is SnakeEnforce. He is not a member of the AntiSnake’s clan and he was kicking a member of their clan. They have provided enough evidence to prove that he is abusing the kick function with his friends.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vanellion View Post
    As you can see the player stated to report is SnakeEnforce. He is not a member of the AntiSnake’s clan and he was kicking a member of their clan. They have provided enough evidence to prove that he is abusing the kick function with his friends.
    Hi Vanellion,

I understand your frustration but without a replay I cannot take action.

I'll ask again, do you have any replays that you can provide?

Cheers,
    Divine

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Divine,

A replay of what exactly? You want them to predict whenever others want to kick them? They were hunting them in that Deathrace as well, by Castiel. You can ask him for the replay and see the hunt.

Other than that, you personally gave them a verbal warning yesterday for abusing the vote kick system(Dani specifically), it's been 1 day and he tried to kick again, clearly I showed evidence of him kicking but apparently this is not enough?

I'd like to get another opinion please.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vanellion View Post
    Hi Divine,

A replay of what exactly? You want them to predict whenever others want to kick them? They were hunting them in that Deathrace as well, by Castiel. You can ask him for the replay and see the hunt.

Other than that, you personally gave them a verbal warning yesterday for abusing the vote kick system(Dani specifically), it's been 1 day and he tried to kick again, clearly I showed evidence of him kicking but apparently this is not enough?

I'd like to get another opinion please.
    Hi Vanellion,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

As mentioned above without a replay to show them kicking you or your clan mates non-stop and verbally abusing you guys, no action will be taken.

However I will be following this up with an alt char (not a gm account) to see all the problems they are causing.

I understand this decision might not be the one you expected but please rest assured we will follow this up ASAP.

Declined.

Thanks,
    Divine

Thread Information