#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Prone is in 20 words?
    A: I am a compassionate lover and a fierce warrior all in the same time. As well as a Game Moderator.

#2 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: Hoping that all my plans for the future are set in stone with all my obstacles completed.

#3 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: If its just for a day, then maybe I’d switch places with Chef. Cause he master chef and he got life going on for him

#4 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community?
    A: Minnie for sure. The greatest friend to have by my side.

#5 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: Why describe in 10 when I can do in 1? Family.

#6 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: I miss George as a GM. I looked up to him and I cant think of anyone more qualified.

#7 If you could change anything about FGunZ what would it be and why?
    A: The player count ofcourse. The more the merrier.

#8 What’s one thing you couldn't live without?
    A: Fried chicken

#9 If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would spend it on?
    A: Bills. And helping my momma out of the struggle then I’ll help myself.

#10 If you had to choose between losing the ability to hear or your sight, what would you choose and why?
    A: My hearing. I feel like theres more disadvantages when it comes to losing your sight.

#11 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: I like my generation and I wouldnt wanna be alive in any other time besides now. (Definitely dont wanna go to the past LOL)

#12 What attracts you the most? Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair and why?
    A: If I had to pick, I’d say brunette. I just have yet to see someone with brunette hair look bad.

#13 What is one thing you’re glad you tried but would never do again?
    A: Working a labour intensive job.

#14 What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of or wouldn't think you would be interested in?
    A: DONAIRS ARE SO GOOD.

#15 Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
    A: You mean I’m not a ghost already? I be haunting everyone tho

#16 What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
    A: Romancing. Cause modern romance is repetitive and old-fashion romance is a rarity.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: I’d want to go to go back to the states and actually put some effort into a successful future.

#18 Currently, what is your favourite song?
    A:

#19 If there's one skill you wish you had what would it be and why?
    A: Play the guitar. I’ve always wanted to serenade with a song I wrote myself, but itd be weird without any instruments lol.

#20 If you were on a plane that was crashing down and you could save 4 people with you, out of the Freestylers community who would they be and why?
    A:
    Minnie, justRelax, Chef, and Legit. As far as I’m concerned, they are the most important to me in the whole community, but everyone else holds some importance to me too. After all, this community is like family.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Saturday (January 18th 2020).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question or recommend someone for the next Player Spotlight.
    Player Spotlights will be posted on a monthly basis.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Castiel (12-18-2019), GeorgeGFX (12-19-2019), justRelax (12-18-2019), Minnie (01-04-2020), Prone (12-18-2019)

Thread Information